⚜ - T h r e e - ⚜ (yandere! male x f. reader)

Protagonist :

Reader / Student.

Male Leads :

Seth / Student

Riku / Student

Felix / Student

Yun / Student

Kyle / Student

Hyuk / Student

Plotline :

Her sister was an author.

She was her loyal reader.

However, the disease that had plagued her since birth had finally taken its toll on her as she breathed her last breath on the hospital bed.

The next thing she knew, she was a villain in a novel her sister once wrote, and at the climax of the novel, the villain was hated by everyone, kicked out from school, and disowned by her own family.

"Alright, let's do my best so that I don't end up miserable. "

She did everything to survive; to avoid the flags by ignoring her fiancé, studying hard, becoming a pushover to gain favors, to the point her face lost its glow and youth and dark circles adorned the bottom of her eyes, but why did it seem like he hates her more and more? Are you telling her her efforts are futile?

What, the heroine is also reincarnate?

What, there's a sequel of this novel?

What, the villain becomes the heroine in the sequel?

What, the villain who became the heroine in the sequel was picked up by six psychotic men who treated her like shit and ended up dying in their hands?

"Fuck sis, what grudge do you have against me to create such a fuck-up plotline! I have died once and now you want me to die again?!"

Can she really deny fate?

Scenario :

Bad ends.

- S ƚ α ɾ ƚ ! -

⚜【 Felix 】⚜

"Although the same age, he is the youngest in the group of six, plays an important role as he is the one that brought the six of them together, through thick and thin.

He is portrayed to have a smaller body, cute face, and soft-spoken, but underneath that human skin is a devil who has a breeding kink and likes roleplaying as an animal."

This is insane.

(Y/n) can not believe her eyes; before her, kneeling on all four, is her captor who wears nothing but an oversized shirt. Due to his position, she can see his exposed butts as his hole is filled up by the rabbit tail butt plug. The crowned of his head is adorned by the rabbit ears as he tilts his head upward to meet hers. His eyes twinkling in adoration and submission at the sight of her.

As he crawls a step closer to her, the girl's hands clench around the armrests. She struggles against the straps that shackles her to this chair, her body tensed up and her breath uneven when he suddenly places his hands on her thighs.

"Mistress..." He calls out in a whisper, the bell attached on the collar around his neck jingles at each of his movements.

" Felix..."

She shakes her head in denial at him.

Is this her fault?

She tries so hard to change fate, tries so hard to change this man from a sadist who impregnated every interesting woman he saw to a normal man. Alas, she fails as what he has turn to now is nothing but a brokenーutterly broken beyond repairーmasochistic man.