for YOU.

To whom it may concern,

Four years ago an awkward, self conscience fourteen year old girl discovered an online app for readers and writers where you could read and/or write to the public. That in mind, she decided to dive into her basic vampire fixation by stringing her thoughts together: until they'd eventually began to form sentences. She began uploading them not knowing whether anyone would ever see them.
She spent every horrible second out in the real world concentrating on what to put into her online story once she got home; for she had found a peaceful haven in the online world of pages.

Within two years her book had made it to #1 in its category multiple times for several days. She found herself replying to messages daily from people that said they were fans of her work. She had been pulled into a whole other world of experimental fiction and people who appreciated what she had to write.

Now to YOU— my dear readers,

We are now in the last two months of 2017 and I am still waking up to a lock screen flooding with notifications from all of you. Comments and votes alike I look through and appreciate them all! I cannot even begin to address my gratitude towards each and everyone of you. I completed A Touch of Scarlet in 2015– just about three damn years ago. This book was written by a fourteen year old-horrible spelling- no sense of grammar— kid. Nonetheless, you have brought it to 697,900 reads and 307,56 Votes.

It has always been my dream to have a book of my own up on the shelves of a bookstore. Now, I am still a kid going on eighteen but I would just like you all to know that you have made that dream feel real for me and so I'd just like to say thank you. Thank you for all of the feelings that you have all given me, that I will never be able to express.

Keep reading. Keep writing. Don't stop thinking— in the end your story is completely up to you.

Much love,

Simone 💕