Chapter 3: Go away

I turned and look,my heart nearly stop beating.It was Katherine..

"wow...Katherine Jane Hemmings,you scared the hell out of my lungs!"

"Take a chill pill sis,i was just trying to 'regain' your consiousness of starring into the music store.Anyway,where on Earth have you been,i've been searching for you for ages."

"i'm really sorry..a,let's go" I took the last look of the music store,but he wasn't there anymore,maybe i just think to much....

We ended up laughing at the jokes i made,lame ones and we have a ice-cream,which cheers me up.But it end up making me sad as i accidentally dropped some ice-cream on my fav leather jacket!! I excused myself and went to the toilet.While i was walking out  of the toilet,i saw him again,i quickly ran of that way and back to Katherine whom just got a call from Xena saying that she having something on with someone.I sighed,ha,me and Katherine only AGAIN..She saw me with sweat on my foreheead,

"Cerisa,are you okay.Is it too hot out here?"

"uh? Nop,its just that,i...i..i mean ya,it's quite hot out here and it's quite late already,want to go some resturant and have our dinner?"

"At Jack's? "we said it goether and then we went back to the mall for Jack's.I wipped off my sweat with tissue and think back:It wasn't him right? But i saw him twice..arh..don't think about it anymore

We have a great dinner at Jack's. Then we headed back home,cause tomorrow is...MONDAY..

I went home and laid on my bed,thought about today at music store and outside the toilet...

i slept without trying to think about what've happened today..

"Ring!Ring!Ring!"  "Argh! shut up!"

i get up and get ready for school,whcih i actually both hate and like.I wore a simple t-shirt,a pair skinny jeans and a pair of maroon sneakers which i bought at Converse yesterday.

I took my bread which was on the coffee table and went away with my last sentence"Bye mum! Love ya!" i cycle to school which is a bout five minutes.

I went to my locker and someone push me real hard to one side of the corridoor ways where no one can really notice.that guy turned me around and it was him..

"Hey." He said it with a bad boy's smirk.

--------------------------------------Author's Notes----------------------------------

Hi! how do you think about this chapter.i tried to upload as much as i could,probably next few days after my exam...Anyway,who do you think is that guy how's creeping Cerisa out?