Chapter 10:Will you?

Nick's POV:

I watched her walking further and further away from me.I could have told her.But i...don't know how to phrase it,words just don't seems to come out.Maybe she didn't get what i mean,same like what happened in 6th grade. Maybe shejust thought me as a friend,nothing more than that...

I walked away,disappointed of myself for not beong brave enough to say what i wanted to say.It all just seems like what happened in 6th grade.I walked away with my head held low with tears in my eyes...

Cerisa's Pov :

Next day......

Should or will i give him another chance? But........Will YOU?

"Wakey Wakey!" I could barely open my eyes and i looked at the alarm clock.It's 6.

"Argh,shut up kath! It's not even seven!" I use my pillow and cover up my face.

"Ahem,Miss,we have class today at 7,so aspect me to wake you up at 7.Quickly get up and get ready.We'll have breakfast at Starbucks."

"You so did not say is Starbucks didn't you?"I was playing around,well she gave me a stare though....haha...

I wore a dark bule shirt which says: Silence. With a grey leggings and tie my hair to a messy bun.I got my purse and everything ready."Let's go!" I was singing,very happy that we're having breakfast in the morning(Nop,you did't hear wrongly,Yes,having breakfast at Starbucks) But i won't believe what i've saw.Some of you might have guess correctly,yes,i saw Mike,making out with a girl in the public...Shameless guy with his (CENSORED) I just quickly eat my breakfast without vomitting out what i've eat,becuase Mike gave me a wink like...oh my gosh..LIke OMG how hot he is!! *Note the sarcasm* Kath went to the washroom and the (CENSORED) also did..I was enjoying my cup of latte when Mike come over and he hold my waist."What do you want?" "Come on don't always sound so pissed okay? I just want to ask,will you give me another chance?I'll give up eveything for ya.Cause you know,i love you to the moon and back,i know if i'm lost in the space you will travel to the moon and bring me back..Will you? Just give me another chance to make up what i did in the past." Katherine and that girl came out and both of them were shocked,well...i was too...But that girl looked like angry than shocked or both...And we're stuck in here..But if you were me...Will you?

-----------------------Author's Notes-----------------------

Hello! Sorry for not updating for so long,but i think this chapter wasn't that short after all.I really want to say a MASSIVE thank you for that 220 reads!! It really means a world to me,cause i thought no one reads my book and i'm quite sad about it..But now you've prove to me that there's some supporters out there to support me,i really hoped you've enjoy my stories so far,i promised i will update mor.But test is coming up,so,i'm really sorry that i'm not updating for that period of time..And you guys are really AWESOME! Please vote and comment!! And please share to your friends,and if you write stoiries,comment thr name and i'll read it!.Please also do read my other two books!

Love ya guys and see ya soon!

-PEACE

-C