Chapter 8: Move on

Move on,everything will be alright....

I opened my eyes when the sun rays is shining on me. I ended up lying on the bed yesterday and fell asleep after i finish writing my dariy......I wasn't alone..tears are with me,i was lying my head on my pillow which it also follows,it rolls down my cheeks and ly on the pillow,sitting there waiting for me to tell.I didn't say anything,i just ly down there,for it to read my mind and know how i felt.

I sit up from my bed and close my dariy which just lying next to me.I took my phone and went down to kitchen.Everyone had gone for work....Sigh,so it's just only me i guess..

I look what is for breakfast, Pancakes.I ate 2 pieces of pancakes and went for Starbucks.I went in and bought a cup of Latte.I found a seat and listening to the music that is playing,Cher Lloyd's Sirens.Nice song though. "I will fight for your heart,i can be your shield,i will fight on the field. Baby when our life gets colder.I will be your soldier." I took out my phone from my pocket and swip open,it's Katherine. 

"Sup,Kath." i said while i was taking a sip of my Latte. "Cerisa,where are you now?You don't sound that you're at home." "I'm at Starbucks.Why?" "Hey! Why didn't you invite me?" She said it with a angry tone,but i knew she was just playing around so,I joined her. "You could just come on your own."I laugh a little after i say that."Hey that was mean,my friend." I took another sip of my Latte and continued "Who's your friend? Best friend you mean." I heard hear laughter and replied"Yes,yes my dear best friend.I'm on the way Starbucks." "Okay,i shall wait for you then." I look through all my social medias other than some bands having tours,nothing's special.I place my phone on the table,when an unknown number shown."Hello?"I picked up the phone,wondering who was calling. ".Aww,sweetheart have you forgotten me?" From one word i already know who was that,Mike.

"What you want?" I was really annoyed."Hey sweetie,don't sound so annoyed okay?" I was literally going to throw up out blood or anything i have for breakfast just now."Couldn't you just not be so annoying.Go flirt with other girls and don't disturb me!"I end call,switch off my phone and slam my phone on the table.Eveyone was looking at me,i turned and aplolgised.I waited for awhile before Kath came."Cerisa,what happened?I called you for tons of times and why you didn't picked up? I was so worried i thought somebody kiddnapped you." I wasn't looking at her i just stared at my phone"My phone is out of battery" I lied but she seems so believed it cause i know she's really worried. "It's okay dear just don't scare the hell out me."I felt really guilty,but anyways i can't tell her that i lied to her,plus little white lie wouldn't hurt  that much.We then talked about everything,girls,but i didn't told her about Mike called me,i just keep it to myself.It's nothing anyway.

I felt someone was following me,i turned around but there was no one out there,i mean no signs of that mystery guy..."Cerisa,are you okay.You keep looking behind." "A...nothing." Might it be Mike?

-----------------------------------------------Author's Note-----------------------------------------

Hi,sorry for not updating,i'll up date as soon as possible. Anyways how's this chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment.Thanks ;)

PEACE

-C