Chapter 11: Door knock

I push him away,such a jerk.He didn't want to let go and i'm getting annoyed...I kick him in his *ahem/ then pushes him away."Serve You right." I finish my latte and go.Some noise behind started though(noise=Table flipped+fightting+quarrels+Something i don't know that might happen) ha"Cerisa,wait for me! Opps I was busy walking away that i almost forget about Kath.I wait for her to catch up. "Sorry."

"What happened? Why was he holding your hand? Did he do anything bad to you?What did he want from you?Did he..."

"Hold your horses and chill girl let me answer one by one.Hewastrying tohookonbackme,thenIdidn'twantto,hewassoooannoying,soikickhim.That's when you saw him holding my hand.He just smirk and wink and flirt ! He want me to forgive him and give him another chance." I speak like i was rapping.He drive me insane! Or maybe he doesn't understand English,maybe he needs other languages.Spanish?French?Malay?Mandarin?Thai? OR he don't get the mwaning of ; I don't like you anymore! '

"I think it's going to be complicated.Huh." "Sure it is,gotta give him the definition of ' don't like' someday." 

In school i've tried to avoid him but he's like "Oh Cerisa~Would you give me one more chance to love you~" Ugh!...especially the last note,luckily my glasses didn't broke.(let me skip the lesson part)

When i reach home....

I went for a shower then i change to my white T-shirt that says 'simple' with a red shorts,a pair of slippers with my buns up."Easy come easy go,tha's just how you live,oh.take,tkae tkae it all.but you never give.Should've know you was trouble from the first kiss.Had your eyes wide open,why were they open?"

*Ding Dong* Who will that be?  "Cause now i guess i need to open the door for ya-"

My face was light up with a smile,brighten up my bad mood. :)

---------------------------------------------------Author's Notes-----------------------------------------------

Hey! i know,i know.i owe you guys a thousand sorry for not updating.BIt,hey here you go...i'm thinking of making my first YouTube video so,every shedule got mixed up and well.plus the writer's block.so ya...PLease vote,comment and share!!!

Thank you soooo much!

-PEACE