Chapter 4 : Stop

"No hey.Mike Tom Kinson.What you want?" I shouted to him loudly,afraid that he couldn't hear.

Mike was my ex-boyfriend,those bad-boy kind who always get into trouble but tons of girls chase for,including me.But don't now why he chose me,i was so insane about this boy that time.But i said that time,so now i'm not dating him anymore.He's a total flirt and always ask for unrealistic request.So that's the reason why i broke up with him,cause he doesn't even love me.

" I want you." eww..i feel like volmitting.Like haha,such a lame and bad lie.

"Aww....How sweet..Mike please stop being discusting cause noboy likes you." I started with sacarsem then i told him in the tone where how the mean girls does.

"Shit you!! Can't you feel? By the way i still have tons of girls who liked me." He hit the wall with his strong fist. I was quite frightened at that moment,i sighed and walked away.

I saw katherine and i walkeed towards her,"that guy was totally insane!"

"Oh my god what the hell just happened?"

"It was Mike..AGAIN..."

"What he want this time? You've already broke up with him right?"

"YUP" she close her locker and we talk about how just now Mike was.Then Geography starts,that means sleeping time.nomatter how much you liked this subject only if the teacher him/herself can make it interesting for us to learn.

Class end and everyone rush for second class,music. My FAV subject!!!

Mr. Watson,my music teacher. I learnt piano and learning guitar now.Mr.Watson talked about the singing competition and anyone interested can meet him after class.I was always interested for all those singing competition,cause it's fun and can boost my confidence.I stay back and talked to Mr. Watson.

"Hey Cerisa,interested? " I then looked at him with the 'seriously you ask to interested participant to stay ' face.

"Yup" i purposely pop out the 'p'

He told me that there is three rounds of compete before going in to the finals .HE ask me to choose three songs and one for finals just incase i'm so lucky to go in.

I walked home with Katherine then i went to choose the song for my compettition.....

--------------------------------------------Author's Notes--------------------------------------------

Hi,how do you think so far? Nice? Don't forget to vote and comment!! Thank You! Love Ya!!