Chapter 9: Second chance

I didn't bother who was that and i turned back my head facing Katherine.She's still talking about fashions and stuff.Damn,i love this girl,i mean as a best bestie.She's nice and even though sometimes she can be a little annoying but i know that she does because she cares so it's great to have her as a bestie.

"Hey,Cerisa.I go buy some stuff and you go see your music store or anything.Erm...Now is 12.30.We'll meet here at 3 okay?"

"Ya,sure." I went for more Starbucks,I'm a caffeine addition.So don't judge me.I grab another cup of Latte.It was 12.45 so i went for a walk.I still felt someone following me so i walked faster and faster.Then i went into a shortcut.It was very dark and creepy so i kinda regret and as i wanted to turn around.That 'someone' grabs my hand and i looked up.

To my supprise,it was Nick! "Nicky!'I said with tears roll down my cheeks."Hey,i missed you" "I missed you too." I missed this guy,he's my best guy friend.We last meet since 6th grade.Sigh,looks like this world is really small for us,i'm lucky to meet him back.

"Hey,why are you creeping me out?" I haven't forget this matter yet.

"I'm observing" I raised my eyebrowns wondering what he's observing."To observe whether you're a good girl or not. and i'm not really sure is it you or not,hehe."I rolled my eyes and laughed."Come on.Let's get out of this creepy place." I grabbed his hand and get out of that dark creepy,very creepy place actually.

"So, Nick.Anything you planned to do.Til 3 before i meet up with Kath?" I asked,i mean we might have tons to talk about for like so many years,4-5 years i think. "Why?" I looked at me."Cause i'm a loner,i have no one to accompany me til 3." "Whatever you say.My best friend." We laughed together and went shopping,to make it clear.i spent 2 hours in the music shiop and i can't resist the beautiful guitar so i bought it with Nick.I was so happy and never felt so fulfilled.Ha,i think i take it too much.I mean things that involves and about Mike is driving me crazy.Maybe i really need to let go and take in a new fresh air.I just put in too much hope on something that is dead and hopeless.Yet,i was still so stupid to cry over something and i shouldn't even bother.

"Cerisa,you okay.You like you're going to cry..What happened?" He stopped walking and ask me in concerned."Ya,i'm fine.Haha,you know,i'm little bit emotional.That's all,nothing to worry."I lied,i mean ofcourse.I don't want tosplit it out and let this thing spoil my mood for today.I looed at my watch and it's 2.50

"I got to go and meet up with Kath,you coming?" "Erm,,Maybe not you girls go talk and have fun." "Okay,bye!I'll text you later" "A...Wait,Cerisa.I..." "Ya,What?"I turn my head facing him."Erm..Nothing,have fun though."

-------------------------Author's Note-----------------------

Hey guys!110 Reads! Thanks! It means a world to me.Anyway please keep reading and share it to your friends and don't forget to vote.Oh and if you want please leave your twitter Name and i will follow you!Anyway,A quick shoutout to my bestie thatxbitxh.please read her book and stay awesome!

Thanks! Luv Ya!

PEACE

-C

What do you think Nick actually want to say to Cerisa which he didn't?