Chapter 11 "Work"

Sophie's POV

After that awkward moment with Mr. Hotness, I left his cabin and made my way towards Claire's desk.

She was busy typing something in her laptop but stopped and looked in my direction after hearing me approach.

"Hey, do you know where my cabin is? I have no idea where to go."

She smiled looking at me holding a bunch of files. She stood up and came to stand in front of me.

"Yes, come with me"

She led to a door which was right beside Mr. Hotness's room.
I already can't act properly when he is around me and now I have to spend my entire day working in a room next to his cabin.

How can you expect me to concentrate on my work knowing he is just in the cabin right next to me?

"This is your cabin. Sir likes to keep his assistants close since he depends on them a lot, that's why you're cabin is right next to his."

She explained to me, probably seeing nervous expression.

"I think i should go now. If you need any help just ask me or you can call me in the reception area."

"Yeah. Thanks by the way. "

I smiled at her, thankful that she wasn't like the other bitchy girls.

She smiled at me one last time and left to her desk.

I turned around and opened the door to my cabin and entered.

It was AMAZING!!

The room was pretty big but not as big as his room. It also had a big glass window with the perfect view of New York City. There was a wooden desk just in front of big window with a average size leather chair of red colour. The desk was empty except for a phone.

In the right side of the room there was a leather couch of brown colour. It wasn't anything special but it looked pretty cozy.

On the other side, there was two big shelves. One was filled with files similar to the ones i was holding. The other shelf was comparatively small but still quite big.

The walls were of beige colour just like alexander's cabin and gave a cozy feel to it.

I really liked my cabin.

After i was done admiring my new office, i walked towards my desk and placed all the files there and i started to arrange them in a correct order first.

After sometime, when I was done with the files that Mr. Hotness gave me, i decided to see through the files in the shelf.
I got up and walked towards the shelf which was filled with files and randomly picked one.
The files were not at all in a good condition. The information regarding our clients in the files were not updated for a very long time.

No wonder he fired the previous assistant.

I thought.

I sighed looking at all the files.
I have to arrange all of them AND update them.

It's going to take a while....

AN:
16k reads!!! 1k votes!!!
Thank you so much to all the people who are reading😍. It means so much to me that you're giving my book a chance.😢

Love you all!!!❤❤

P.S.
What do you think about the new cover of the book?