1.

A ray of sunlight fell on my face, daring me to get up. Ha-ha-ha! You think you can make me wake up. No way! I quickly covered my face with my blanket. Look Sun, I won. I chuckled while half sleeping. I was just enjoying my victory over sun-rays when I heard my alarm. I take off my blanket and snooze the alarm.

I groaned and made my way to the washroom. I emptied my urinary bladder. Striping out of clothes, I turned the shower on. Coldwater was travelling all over my body, from my head to toe. I closed my eyes and lifted my face up to the shower and let the water roam all over my body. I run my hands over my hair and enjoy my shower.

My life is perfect. I have no worries to think about in the shower. I have everything I want in life. Good grades, Good reputation, no friends, no boyfriend and no complicated relationships. I have no tensions of breakups or trusting someone. I am alone but happy. I love myself.

My life is a lot simpler than others, or I should say that I didn't make it complicated for me. I always accept what life had planned for me instead of crying over something you don't have. I don't care whether someone hates me or not? I love me and that enough for me to be happy.

I turned off the tap and grabbed a black towel from the side stand and wrapped it around me. Yup, you have read it write black towel. I like the black colour a lot. All my things are black, like my black satin robe, a black toothbrush, black combs, my all clothes are almost black.Call it my Obsession or whatever. I don't care.

I wore a grey buttoned shirt paired with black jeans. And shoes, black and white Adidas. I dried my hair with my dryer and put them in a high ponytail. And at last, I wore my most important thing. My glasses!.

I picked my bag from the cabinet and made my way towards the kitchen. I grab an apple from the counter and wash it and took a bite of it. I went outside the apartment and after locking the door. I sat in my car and put my seatbelt on and drive at medium speed. My dad always advised me that 'Safety comes first, whether you like it or not.'

My dad is the best dad in the whole world and same with my mom. But apparently, he is not the best husband for my mom. And mom was not right for him too. They had a lot of arguments but never told me about them. They both had divorced when I was in 5th grade. They didn't force me to live with them or snatch me from one another. I decided to live separate when I reached high school. And yeah I am in high school now. In meanwhile I lived at my dad's sometimes and sometimes at my mom's home. They both respect my decision and never said any harsh words to me. I appreciate them and never argue with their choice. I gave them the space they want and deserve, and they did the same for me. We learned to respect each other's decisions. And now, they both are happy in their separate lives. My dad married another woman and same with my mom, she married someone else. My step-dad and step-mom both are very sweet, but no one can take place of my birth parents.

I arrived at my high school. After parking my car in the parking lot. I made my way to school. And straight walk towards my locker. I picked my first two period's book and put them in my bag. I made my way to my first class. I sit in the front row. I am not a backbencher type. I don't like sitting in the back. When you sit in front, you can easily concentrate on the lecture and had a better view of the blackboard. No heads interrupting in the middle of the class. Perfect for studying. I know what you guys have been thinking. Yup. I am a nerd. But it's not a bad thing, right?

After a pretty good English lecture, I put my books in my bag, and I walked out of the class.

After some more classes, it's finally time for my Maths class. Yay!

I love Maths, but some say 'Maths is boring,' 'They hate Maths.'

I don't care what others say or think. All I know is that I love Maths and it's a good subject whom you can spend time easily.