4.

Asher and I were practicing maths questions without any break. Because after Maths it's his time to explain to me. Yes, I've agreed. I precisely know my Mom will not appreciate this if she'll find out. But, I have to keep myself up-to-date if I want to be successful. I know, it would be the lame reason for this, but I should know this.

I sighed heavily as we completed our chapter and closed the book. We both went to the kitchen. There was an uncomfortable silence between us. First time I didn't find this silence a peaceful one. I don't know how I should act in front of him now. It's embarrassing.

He walked carefully towards me and placed his hands on my shoulders. He's so tall, and I look a dwarf in front of him.

"Look, Hailey. I know it's awkward, but you don't need to act like you are fine. It's okay to be nervous at first, but it'll all fine. You'll see. Just be the same, Nerdy Hailey. "

I slightly nodded my head.

"Okay. Today we will start with the basics. Like, how should we hold each other when kissing?"

I nodded again.

He shifted his hands from my shoulders to my waist and pulling me slowly close to him. I gasped and tried to stay calm. It's my first time getting close to any uh, you can say, any male. I start looking at the floor. It's so awkward. Why I agreed to this? He lifted my chin from his hand to meet his gaze. Our eyes locked for a moment when I finally looked away.

"Look at me, Hailey."

I looked at him again. Our eyes met, and my forgetting to breathe for a second. His eyes were dark, and his pupils were dilated, showing unrecognized deep emotions... I wish I could read his mind. I c read what he's thinking at the moment.

"You are so innocent."

As soon as these words hit my eardrums, my cheeks heated up. He suddenly loses his grip on my wrist and gently grabbed my hands, which were on his chest, feeling every beat of his heart. He guided my arms around his neck and placed his arms on my back. I didn't realize my heart was going crazy inside of ribcage. My chest was slowing, moving up and down as I breathe rhythmically. He fixed his gaze on my lips and leaned close to my face until our nose starting to touch. There was no sound in the kitchen except our breathing, but my inner system was going crazy. Everything inside was about to explode. It's like my heart was about to break free from the ribcage. My arteries, veins, and capillaries were about to explode in any second because of heavy blood flow. My nerve cells were begging me to save the system. So, for keeping my entire body to explode. I immediately pulled away from him.

"I'm sorry, Asher. It's...just..too much to digest. I can't. I'm sorry. I never should've agreed on this." I was about to walk away when Asher approached me. He cupped my face in his large warm hands.

"It's okay. Hailey. I understand. Maybe I was going a little fast."

"So, Hailey. First, tell if you have a situation in which you have to kiss someone. How would you do it?" He said as he adds some distance between us. How would I kiss someone? I never really thought about this.

"I..uh.." I stammered. I don't how to explain or what to explain.

"No words. I need action. Babe. "

Babe?

I bite my lip hard before walking towards him. I lean forwards and quickly kiss him or maybe just peck him on the lips. Stand beside him. Weird electricity passed through my body in a fraction of seconds. He looked at me. Maybe, he expected more from me.

"I thought you'd kiss me on the cheek."

He expected less from me. Cool.

I stand there like a dumb statue, not knowing what to do.