2.

A new day, a new beginning. Every new day brings a fresh challenge and opportunity for you. But it's up to you Whether you should waste it or utilize it. Life grants you new chances every day. It's the speciality of life that you won't relive previous days again. My life is not easy, as well. But the more you ignore the negative vibes, the easier your life becomes. I know it's tough, but give it a whirl. Give your life a second chance. You deserve it. Everyone does.

I still remember that day when my parents checked my stuff. Every single notebook. Just to see if I am involved with any inappropriate things. Sometimes I felt like a prisoner in my own home. But I recall one thing for sure. They were doing this for me. For designating me a finer individual. But still, one thing always bothers me. Don't they trust their daughter?

Trust. It is a five-letter word. But holds the most powerful meaning. They ushered me, love. They train me to forgive. They made me ready to deal with any situation. But they never show me that they trust me. They gave me everything. But never believe me. That's why I don't trust anyone. I don't develop relationships, and they seek trust, which I don't have. I can't and will not able to trust anyone.

My thoughts interpreted by the call from my mother. She always called me to check on me. I'm doing fine or not.

"Sweetly, what were you doing?" She said in her mellow motherly voice.

"Studying"

"Good, I'm expecting A+ from you."

"I know. Mom,"

"Do you remember Mia? Mrs. Jane's daughter?"

"Yeah. Mom."

"Her parents caught her in her bedroom with her neighbor. I tell you these girls never care about their parent's reputation. I'm so proud of you, girl. You never ashamed of us."

"Mom, I'm proud too that you and Dad happen in my life."

"Bye, Mom, I'm getting late for school." After saying goodbye to my gossipy Mom. I went outside and locked the door. I sat in the car and tried to trigger it, but my vehicle betrayed me the second time in a week. So I decided to get the bus to school.

The bus abandoned us near the station from school. So I didn't bother calling a taxi. I walked all the way to school. I finally reached the parking lot of school. There were many cars. It looks like I've late for my first class. It never happened before. I passed by a black Mercedes when suddenly it's headlights turned on, and the light was attacking my eyes. I quickly covered my eyes with the back of my hand and walked aside. I glanced towards the driver seat and saw Asher was sitting inside, smirking.

I ignored him and walked into the school towards my first class.

After the same typical days, Six hours went quickly, and it's time to head home. I was putting my textbooks in my locker when I saw a book, which issued a date endure three weeks ago. Oops. How did I forget returning this to the library?

I grabbed the book and the rest of my stuff and wandered in the direction of the library.

After returning the book, I walked out of the Library and saw the school was pretty much empty. I was walking in the parking lot. Suddenly, a car came and stopped in front of me. A black Mercedes. His car. He rolls down the glass of his car. He raised his one eyebrow.

"Want a ride?"

"No," I said and started passing by his car when he got out of his vehicle and clutched my wrist. I turned around and pulled my hand from his grip, and he let it go.