3.

"Hailey, I don't understand this question. It's wrong and pointless."

It's been one week; I was tutoring Asher. And there's a little bit of improvement. He still hates maths, and He still curses maths inventers. But giving tuition to Asher wasn't a simple task. Literally, He needs to take a break after every 10 minutes.

And about my Mom, Well, she still calls me and check up on me. A few days back, my Mom demanded to talk to 'Avery.' There was no such girl, so how can she talk to my mom? As a result, we, Asher, and I hired a girl for Avery's role. I know it's wrong. And I'm continuously lying to my Mom. I feel ashamed of this whole drama. Asher felt guilty too and blames himself for this. He knows about my narrow-minded parents. But, it's not his mistake, right? It's my parents. Or me.

"Hailey, I want a break."

"Asher, we have to end this chapter."

"Com' on Hailey, one break won't increase a chapter."

I sighed in irritation. I know if I will not give him a break, then he won't concentrate and waste his and my time. He took my silence as a yes answer and gave me his best smile. This makes me smile back. He stood up from my bed and offered me his hands to get up too. I chuckled and gladly accepted his hands. We walked towards the kitchen.

"What do you have to eat?"

He sat on the counter and looked around. I walked towards the refrigerator and took out a bowl that covered with a plate. I placed the bowl on the table and grabbed two plates from the shelf.

"What's this?"

"Mac and cheese."

"O, yummy."

After heating food in the oven, we sat in the living hall and turned on the TV.

"Nothing intersecting."

He was continuously changing the channels, and I don't know this was irritating. I grabbed the remote from his hand, turn off the TV. And throw it on the couch next to me. He looked at me, slightly shocked.

"What the hell, Hailey?"

"What? This was so irritating."

He sighed and put his all focus on his mac and cheese. We eat in silence. Peaceful Silence. But Asher decided to broke this peaceful silence.

"With, this is more irritating than that!"

"Okay, what do you wanna do?

"Let's play 20 questions."

"No"

"Why?"

"Because it's a childish game." Plus, I don't have anything to tell him. He knows all about me. I guess. And I seriously have no interest in his life. Maybe a little. Whatever. Because we are completely ignored each other in school like North pole repels North pole. And in the home, we are like...friends? No. I don't know.

"You have better suggestions?"

"Fine!"

"You start."

I dig deep into my mind; what should I ask? I don't want to know anything about him. Okay, let's start easy, like the name?

What? Name? You know his name, idiot.

Okay...

"Your favorite subject?"

"Maths. Lol. Kidding. Computer."

"My turn. Um. Your first kiss?"

"Haye. It's personal. " I know we can ask personal questions in this game. But I can't tell him.