Chapter Twelve

The young blonde haired man and I glanced at each other, not knowing what to say or do, as the rest of the period was given to begin the project,  the rest would be given as a homework.

We just sat in front of each other, in silence.

This is utterly awkward.

Absolutely awkward.

Infinitely awkward.

Well, you get the idea.

" So we're going to work on Asian history, huh...."

" Uh huh."

Silence took place once again, his eyes glancing from my drawing sketchbook, then to me, over and over again.

" Alice told me you liked to draw."

"Yes."

This conversation, if you can call it that, had nothing to do with Asian history...

It took a little while, but we started being comfortable enough next to each other to start working on the project.He'd give me ideas, I'd search information on my laptop. As the bell rang, we already had a good amount of work done.

A man was running, wearing a construction helmet, torchlight in hand, as he ran in what seemed an abandoned building, I could hear his heart beating, his blood flowing through his dilated veins, as adrenaline rushed in all of his limbs

A man was running, wearing a construction helmet, torchlight in hand, as he ran in what seemed an abandoned building, I could hear his heart beating, his blood flowing through his dilated veins, as adrenaline rushed in all of his limbs. But the man kept looking back, terror etched into his face, as if someone, something, was pursuing him. I could feel his fear, his panic. I could feel everything he felt and more.

The man jumped down the ladder, stood up, before looking above the ladder, as he continued to run.Then, I saw two figures moving like felines, jumping in the air, one man, one woman, though I could only see their silhouettes.

Then, the man was able to run outside, and, as he looked around, he was circled by what seemed to be circled by three people, and then...

They attacked.

****************************************************************************************

I woke up, almost screaming, heart beating faster than a drum. All I could remember, even if I closed my eyes, was the blood, the three things that attacked that poor man. Every time I feared to close my eyes, fearing to see, again, the nightmare I just woke up from.

Fucking nightmares.

Ever since my parents died, I've had them.

 Palms sweating, heart beating erratically.Shooting up from my bed, sitting under the sheets, as I ran both hands through my hair, brushing it backward, before brushing up my face. I was panting, my heart beat way too fast, and I put a hand just above it, closing my eyes, and I took deep breaths, and my body began to calm down, unlike my mind, which was like a roller coaster.