Chapter Forty-Three

Hi, lovelies, as I mentioned, this will be the last chapter for this book, but the next one will have its first chapter after university tests.

              Paul then brought me back to my home and left afterward since he had something to do tomorrow and needed to sleep.

             This is fine with me since I have to perform the ritual tonight and escaping the vigilance of both him and Derek would have proved to be a complete and utter failure.

               It was around 9 PM when we came back to my house, and ever since I've been waiting in my bedroom, waiting for the moment everyone would be sleeping. So I could sneak out and do what I needed to do. 

But god damn, Derek and our uncle still aren't sleeping, do they not feel the need to sleep?

                 I've looked over and over the grimoire while waiting for them all to sleep and let me get out. I'm pretty sure that Sophie knows what I'm about to do, but she can't tell her husband because she was chosen as the Keeper by my mother. The Keeper is the one who keeps secrets, books information and things like that. 

             She only told me a few days ago that most witches choose a Keeper in case something happened and the information needs to be given to the next heir.

              There were no more noises in the house. Time for a little tree climbing. I was wearing a black turtle neck top, fitted sweatpants and sneakers with a backpack. 

                I opened the window and walked over the tree with a ladder for when I'll be coming back up later tonight. I jumped down from branches to branches before landing softly on the ground. After briefly looking at my surroundings and the house's windows, I took off in the night, for that clearing I saw once a while ago. 

It took a while, as I was only guided by moonlight, to be able to reach the clearing with that tree.

                I was able to reach that tree and sat down on a little blanket I brought, pulling off my backpack and putting it down, before opening it to reveal it's content. Ingredients vials, small pouches, candles, water, and other things. I then pulled out two vials of blood I'd found in a cold place that preserved it and the labels on them said my mother's and father's names. I pulled out the jar with white petals and opened it, before filling my palm with them and made a pentagram symbol on the ground. 

            Each end of it had a purple candle lightened up, which are used to aid meditation, for enhancing psychic ability, awakening your 3rd eye chakra, intuition, visions, scrying, divination, astral travel, past-life work, fortune telling, bringing wisdom, spiritual power, increasing your magical powers, enhancing spiritual activities, help make contact with the spiritual world, spiritual awakening, spiritual protection, ancient wisdom, to remove curses, for healing.

           The ingredients that were supposed to be liquid so I could spread onto me was already prepared the night before. 

           The other ingredients laid in the bowl. I pulled a ceremonial knife that lay on the black stoned altar when I went there for the first time. It was a beautiful blade, an athame blade, the blade went from bone white to black. The handle was a dark blue stone, there was a pentagram at the top of the handle and the three moon symbol.

 The handle was a dark blue stone, there was a pentagram at the top of the handle and the three moon symbol