Sweetheart

IKATLONG KABANATA

Phoebe knows this is wrong. Phoebe knows this is immoral. Phoebe knows she should keep her distance away from this stranger. Phoebe knows it, but she doesn't care. All she cares about this moment is the kiss of this man.

She is aware she is naked. Binuhat na siya ng binata noong nasa ilalim siya ng shower. Ngumisi ito sa kanya ng maghiwalay ang mga labi nilang magkadikit.

"Your name?" he huskily asked. Ilang beses akong napakurap sa kanya.

"Phoebe..you?" he smiled again before biting my bottom lip and sucking it. I gasped as his hands covered my left breast.

"Sandro. At your service my little Phoebe." He did not give me any time to answer at inatake na ulit niya ang labi ko. He plunged his tongue inside my mouth, exploring it and tasting it's depths. Marahan niya akong inilapag sa kama bago umibabaw sa akin.

"You are a fine sight little Phoebe. I would bet it would feel a lot more awesome buried inside you." With that, he removed his pants, tinira lang niya ang boxer shorts niya bago ako tiningnan. He took his belt and my eyes widen.

"Let's play my dear." He murmured before tying both of my hands at the headboard of my bed using his belt. Pinadausdos niya ang kamay niya mula sa braso kong nakataas papunta sa dalawa kong dibdib and massaged the both of them. Hindi pa siya nakuntento as he lowered his head and sucked at its nips.

"Aah.." the sensation is very overwhelming. His mouth on my left breast and his fingers on my right. This is all pure blissful torture.

"Do you want to come now?" he breathed. Taka ko siyang tiningnan.

"What?" anong come? He smiled and shook his head. He shifted his weight and turned the lights off. The room is now bathed in darkness, making our own sensual act more thrilling. Hindi ko makita ang ginagawa niya but I can feel every inch of his kisses.

His kisses went down from my breast to my navel, sending waves of tingles on my skin.