Prologue

****

  "Don't tell me. You don't know how to kiss?"

"Not at all. My parents never allowed me to watch this kinda stuff."

"Oh, my... Your life sucks."

"Umm... Actually no. I have an ideal life ever. I have a considerable reputation, grades, loving and caring parents. And now I realized I'm also a good tutor."

"Hey, I have a great idea."

"Okay. Spill it out."

"Okay, You continue tutoring me, and in return, I will teach you how to kiss."

*******

Hailey Summers.A typical nerd, shy and anti-social person.Good grades, Good reputation, Teacher's proficient student. But she always sits alone during lunchtime. She's happy and has a perfect life. Never regret anything in life. Ready to deal with what's coming to her. But will she able to resist the word ' love ' in her life? Will she ever allow anyone to come in her life?

Asher Nicklaus, a typical bad boy of the school. He has everything, expect good grades and reputation in front of teachers. What will happen when Mr. Mark, his Maths teacher, come up with a solution for his grades? A Tutor?  

*****

NOTE: The first five chapters are not edited for some unknown reason; I can't be able to save changes. I wrote those chapters in 2016, so there are so many grammar or sentence mistakes. I'm sorry.