Author's Note

Hey-o! Your author speaking. I just wanted to let you know some of the stuff this book will and won't have and some basic things that will improve you're reading experience and will inform you of some details of this FanFiction so you won't have to figure them out on you're own.

• • •

Details About the Book:

1. I will NOT be switching point of views except for this one chapter in the beginning where I already wrote it. This note was updated in the middle of writing and figuring out the layout of this story. Sorry if that part may be a bit confusing, but I can't really fix it without some people being confused so I'm just going to leave it for now.

2. This story was placed after the war with Gaea and the Battle of Hogwarts. The first 5 chapters were made before the third instalment of the Trials of Apollo, so some things may not be up to date in that area. Let's just say that the Trials of Apollo series isn't a thing in this. Sort of weird, but whatever.

3. I got my inspiration for this book from SammyValdezTheBoss  and their take on this idea. Please check them out! They're an amazing author and their books are amazing too!

4. This book will NOT have any smut or sexual content in it. I'm not comfortable in writing that kind of stuff and definitely not at an age where I would write those. There may be some humour on the subject though. Not explicit, but, like, references to make out sessions and stuff. There also will be no heated make out sessions either. Only humour referenced stuff, so, sadly, if you were looking for that, I wouldn't recommend this book.

5. I do accept constructive criticism. I'm always looking to improve my writing in any way that I can. So, if you see a mistake in grammar or if you think if I added something in it would add to the story, please say so in the comments. Also, please be nice about it as well. This hasn't happened to me, but being rude to me or anyone about wanting them to continue something will not make them want to continue. The opposite is more likely.

6. Requests or recommendations are always welcome! If you have an idea for the story or something you'd like to see, I'll be happy to try and add it in. Key word: try. Some of them may help the story progress faster with better updates and more frequent updates, but, unfortunately, some of them may not be excepted. Please don't be discouraged if you're idea doesn't come into the story! All of them are good ideas, but some may not be important to the plot or there just wasn't enough room in the story. Also, #5 also applies to this subject as well, just so you are informed.

• • •

Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Thank you so much for reading or at least considering to read this story! It means a lot and I appreciate it very much! I love reading all of your funny comments! It makes my day! Thank you once again!

Have a good day/night!

BBBBBBYYYYYYEEEEEE!!!

-GlassesGirl