IMPORTANT A/N AND UPDATE

I have been doing this a lot recently and I'm sorry for that, but I need some help. This does include you, so please read on.

     Okay, first of all, thank you to everyone for all the love and support you've all given me! You don't know how much it means to me when you vote, comment on or read any of my books, so thank you! I really hope you're enjoying them!

     Second of all, I have set myself a goal. By the end of May of 2019, I will have my book, "Professor Nico Di Angelo", written, edited, betaed and published. Well, that's the maximum time, but you get the idea, right? Now, this is one of the two parts where you come in. I need you to push me on this. You don't have to if you don't want to, but comment on my page saying to start writing. Comment on one of my books telling me to just /write/. Believe me, I forget all the time to do things, so if I get a friendly reminder every so often by one of you people, it'll help a lot. If you do do any of this, thank you so much and I want to let you know I appreciate it! Like, a ton, because I know it can be hard to do that kind of stuff and post it into the unknown. So, thank you.

     For my next thing that you guys can be apart of, I need help with the plot. Yeah, I know this sounds unprofessional, but if you have any ideas, please tell me. At the moment, I don't have any ideas I can really do that would properly incorporate the Harry Potter universe. I need something fantastical, but I just can't think of anything. I have only really written romance-based things, so if you have any tips or ideas for a more fantasy / adventure type book, I'd love to hear them! If you want your idea shown, but you're stumped on how to phrase it or something, here are some questions you can ask yourself:

1. Who is the antagonist (bad person) in my plot? Is the antagonist a person or is it something that isn't an object (a mental illness, insecurities, etc.)?

2. What is the protagonist (good person) fighting for and against? (ie/ Harry Potter was fighting for the freedom of the wizarding world against Voldemort and his followers)

3. (Optional) What are some scenes or moments you'd like to see in this book that follow along your plot line? Do you want to have a battle at the end of the book? Do you want to have a bonding moment between two characters that will add to the story? Do you want someone to gain an ability? Etc.

<Please comment your ideas here.>

(Note, that this doesn't mean I'll use your idea. I might combined I bunch that I absolutely love and do it that way. Also, I'll credit anyone who I use an idea from, no matter how minor the detail is. I'll also shoutout anyone who comments an idea or tip above in the next chapter as a way to thank you for helping out! If you have any other ideas or tips, please comment them on this book or on my profile. Thank you!)

     Anyways, thank you for reading this long note! Remember, remind me to write. Sometimes I get so caught up in school work or challenges, I forget I need to update these things. So, a friendly reminder on these things every once in a while would be very welcome. The more, the merrier! :)

I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day/night!

— glasses_girl11