I Fall Off My Bed Because a Certian Someone Woke Me Up. Seriously!!

(A/N: Thank you guys so much for the over 100 reads in this story! It means a lot. Just saying, this chapter is going to be a long one. Much longer than the other ones. I should probably continue on with the story before this gets to long like my last ones so,

E

N

J

O

Y!)

————————————————————

  I woke up to someone shaking me awake.

  Who in Hades would wake me up at this unruly hour of the day?

  I grunted in response and rolled so my back was facing the person who was trying to wake me. Sadly, that didn't go to plan. I just ended up falling off the bed completely. Ouch! I have such great luck, now don't I?

  My eyes shot open to the sudden lack of something underneath me and the sudden THUMP! I heard once I hit the hard wooden floor. It's like a rude awakening. First you ask, 'Why the hell is there nothing underneath me?' And then, as an answer to your question/ request thingy, the Fates give you a nice, hard, wooden floor for you to land on. How nice!

  The person above me started laughing at my failed attempt at trying not to wake up. As you can see, it did the opposite. The now apparent blonde who woke me up was now starring down at my mess of a tangled up blanket, a pillow to my left which (unfortunately) didn't land underneath my head which would've been a very nice change, and the tangle of limps and other body parts. His blazing smile was making my eyes hurt from me being asleep literally 2 seconds ago. Golden locks of hair fell into his tan face, framing his face perfectly.

  Will Solace, I thought. Who else would it be than my dear, loving boyfriend?

  His soft blue eyes stared down at me with contentment and amusement, like they usually do in the morning. When I was younger, 14 to be exact, just after the war with Gaea and Mr. Sunshine and I were just beginning to become good friends, I noticed these emotions in his eyes and how he spoke to me and it baffled me beyond belief. I always thought before then that I was a nuisance to everyone around me. Of course, I've changed since then and I don't really think that now but back t— Wait, I'm literally saying that like it has been a very long time since then. Scratch that— I mean, 6 years ago, I was just surprised beyond belief that someone that was around me could actually be happy in my presences. I'm getting off topic, aren't I? Anyways...

  I lazily picked myself off the ground, gave him my this-is-only-a-half-hearted-glare-because-you're-my-boyfriend-but-a-glare-non-the-less glare, pecked him on the cheek (which vouched for the name of the glare I gave him), and I exchanged a lazy 'Good morning,'. He smiled at me, making me think his face was going to crack, which, fortunately, never does, and kissed my cheek as well. I then turned around and started to stumble sleepily to the bathroom.

  "You know," Will said behind me, " it's like ten in the morning. You're leaving by 11. I think you should better hurry. You have an hour."

  "Crap," I said then raced to the bathroom in record time, closing the door with my elbow.

  I stripped, turned the water to hot, let it warm up, went in, shampooed, conditioned, etc., etc. I got out once I was all done and wrapped a white, fluffy, clean towel around my waist and looked in the mirror. I did all the mandatory things like comb my hair (it only disentangled the knots. It Did not improve its unruliness— that's a word, right?— ,even though my hair now isn't long anymore. It now has an undercut and at the top of my head grown to be a heap of black, wavy, disheveled mess), brushed my teeth, washed my face, and all the other things.