They Said No. I'm Sad. How Could They Say No? Why!!?

(A/N: I'm really sorry I didn't update for a while. I have no good excuses.
This is really IMPORTANT!! I changed what age they are and the year and setting and stuff of these events. Please go back to the first chapter if you want to understand more! Thank you!!
  One last thing, I'm changing the plot. Well, sort of. It's not going to be how I first was going to do it. If I was, it would be to much like the story I got this idea from and I want this to be (mostly) original.
  This authors note is way to long so, let's get on with this chapter.)

————————————————————

Will's POV:

  I walked up on to the porch of the Big House as Nico started walking away towards his cabin. I knocked on the door to be polite, even though by now, as I have been at camp so long, I can sort of just walk in, but that doesn't matter. Hades is probably still in there, and even though I have met him on several accounts and is actually not all that intimidating when you get to know him (beside the fact he can kill you and send you to the Underworld with a snap of his fingers), I don't feel like dying today. Or do I? Nah, I still want to live to Nico and I'd fifth anniversary.

  Chiron opens the door with a grim face on, but changed it immediately with forced smile that spread across his lips.

  Well, not me in general. I'm not saying he would have a grim face on, then change it to a forced smile because of me. He would do that for any camper. Not just me.

  "Will!" He said he said with forced enthusiasm. "What are you doing by here?"

  "Well, I heard," more like Nico told me, I thought, " that Nico is going to be a professor at a magical school called... um, was it Pigfarts-?"

"Hogwarts," Chiron interrupted.

"Anyways, I was wondering if I could come on the quest with him. Like, if there was another spot or something..." I trailed off.

Chiron was silent for a couple milliseconds, but then said, "I'm sorry, Will, but this quest he has to do alone," my face dropped, but I quickly erased the sadness with a some-what smile. I don't really know what it was because I can't really see my own face, can I? "Don't worry, he'll be able to visit during the holidays. We already messaged the headmaster about that."

"Okay," I said, "Umm... when is he leaving?" I said trying to start a conversation.

  "Most likely tomorrow morning," Chiron informed me.

  "Uh... Okay. Well, I should go," I said, "Um, bye!"

  "Goodbye, Will!" He said.

  I then turned around, put my happy demeanor back on, then walked to the Hades cabin.

  I entered to see Nico Iris Messaging Hazel. Probably about the quest thingy, I thought.

  I walked behind the dark haired boy (he was facing the opposite wall) now in view so Hazel could see me, but Nico couldn't. Hazel snickered at me, seeing what I was about to do.

  "What?" Nico said confused. Hazel's reply was more snickering.

  I tip-toed towards him and suddenly grabbed his shoulder. He jumped, like, ten feet in the air, almost ending the IM and let out a little, cute squeak, which at that point Hazel and I both, already burst out laughing. He glared at both of us and crossed his arms.