(Important. Please read) DISCONTINUED

Ahem.

I am so sorry.

As you can tell, this story is discontinued. Some of you might have seen it coming through my inconsistency throughout the whole start of the book I made and to those who this is a surprise to them, sorry. This year is a very important year in school and it keeps me busy so I just decided that I will just not finish this book. It will just put a whole load off my shoulders and it'll be easy in some areas of after school time as well. That with lack of motivation isn't a very good combination in trying to right a book, am i right? I do have 3 unfinished drafts of the first chapter if you want me to post them later, just to see how it would've gone! :)

Now, here's something important that I wanted to tell you! If you want to continue the book from where I left off (because I saw some other people do that), comment on this chapter and tell me! I'm totally okay with it but you need to credit me. It has to be published on WattPad but if you want to publish it somewhere else, you'd have to send me a link to the account on the other platform.

___

HOW TO CREDIT:

- In the summary of the story and/or in a disclaimer at the top of the first chapter you need to clearly state the following:

• that the story is not all yours (the amount of how much it is yours may vary depending if you are using my storyline and not the chapters or the storyline and the chapters, etc,)
• the title of the original story, my WattPad username
• that your book is a continuation of a different book (you can add 'but' to the end of that with something else depending on your situation)

___

Now, one last thing which is probably the best part! 

I will be opening requests for small drabbles!

I will doing this not just because it's fun to write miny one-shots, but because it will help increase my writing endurance and focus. It worked for my art, so hopefully it will work for my writing! If I'm lucky, this will work and maybe in the future I can finish this book. No guarantee, but maybe.

Anyways, if you want me to write a certain small drabble, comment on this chapter telling me a simple outline of what you would like. Remember, these are drabbles, not commissions, so please keep it simple.

I will be publishing a book where I can post these if I do not have a book already (ie/ my Percy Jackson One-Shots book) and I will make one more post on this book telling you when it's up!

You can suggest any fandom or pairing you want! PJO, VLD, MHA, MLB, MCU  and, uh, that's about it. But you can also do any relationship as well! Ploy, same-sex, opposite-sex, friendship, platonic. Anything really!

Anyways, that's all for now! I'm so sorry once again.

Have an amazing rest of your day!

— glasses_girl11