Nightmares (Typical), Fatherly Greetings (Huh? What the f-?)

(A/N: Hello! This is the first official part. Just to inform you, it has been a couple years after the war with Gaea. Nico has gotten some of his tan back from when he was younger, but not a lot. He continued training like every demigod should and now he actually has meat on those bones of his. He is stronger than he looks. Will is basically just the same, except for the complexion part, obviously. Oh, also, let's just say that Percy and Annabeth are visiting from collage or something. Okay, enjoy!)

——————————————————

Hello! (that was way too enthusiastic. Make it more of a grumble, like, 'hi...' There! Much better!) My name is Nico Di Angelo and I'm a demigod. (There we go, drop that bomb!)

You may be thinking, 'A semi-what?' And I may just have an answer for you. It's called a demigod or half-blood as we like to say. Yes, that's right. I said gods. Not the capital 'G' God. Nope. I'm talking about the Greek gods. Y'know, Hades, Zeus, Poseidon and all the other ones which takes too long to list off, so I'm not going to do it, but you get the point. Hopefully.

I'm a son of Hades, Lord of the Underworld and god of gems and valuables. Yeah I know so awesome! Being the child of the Big Three, making more monsters want to come and kill you. Delightful! Then being a natural outcast because you are Hades' son. The god that's an outcast as well. Banished from Mount Olympus its self. Yeah, amazing...

If you are reading this, please do not be a mortal. Your mind may split in two and you might go insane from all this crazy information. It's happened, and it's not pretty. But, if you are, you might think that I should be placed in an insane asylum, but don't worry if you think that, I won't judge. I also should congratulate for your not being placed in an insane asylum for when and if you tell somebody.

But let's get to the point I'm trying to make. What was it again? Oh, right. My life was terrible. Now it isn't as much. Zip! Zap! Done! Oh, how? I need to elaborate? Ugh... well, I guess I should.
So, my mom is dead. My full sister is dead. I literally went through hell and back. I was depressed. Now not so much. I was an outcast. Still am, but now I'm more respected. And... that's all I will say. Hope that's enough for your tiny brain.

Now, let's get on to the story, shall we?

I was in Tartarus. Why is it always Tartarus? Why can't it be like, Calypso's island or maybe Olympus? I could live with Olympus! Even though Zeus, the King of the Gods, hates me because I'm a child of Hades. But, nooo. It just had to be Tartarus.

Anyways.. I was in Tartarus (like I said before), standing on black shards of glass that were sinking into the holes on the bottom of my black converse, pricking the bottom of my feet. The air was intoxicating, making it hard to breath. All around me was a terrifying site. Walls made of flesh and sticky, disgusting things I do not want to talk about. And, of course, because I'm a child of the Underworld, I see it to the full extent. Trust me, even when it's all shimmered up and candy-like, it's still hideous.

I stood before a shimmering image. Or was it spirit? Iris Message maybe? It had a white, shimmery hue to it and was fuzzy at the edges. There seemed to be several dimensions to it, and was sort of dizzying, and it wasn't the 'Oh-my-gods-my-crush-just-kissed-me!' dizziness.

  It materialized, and... yes, it was a spirit. The orb-like spirit in front of me had long, dark, brown hair and had a silver parka on with a bow and quiver strapped lazily to her back. She had a floppy green hat on top of her head. It looked worn down and well used. Definitely a hunter. Her face seemed welcoming, but something was definitely off. Her face was grim, set in a permanent scowl, something that seemed like it shouldn't be there.