Chapter 3

"This looks personal." He said.

"It's the same wounds on every girl."

"No not necessarily." Spencer said pointing to the hand marks around her throat.

"He strangled her post-mortem, but it didn't kill her."

"Maybe when he almost killed the object of his affection, he lost it."

Before we could go any further in the examination, we got another phone call from Hotch.

"I had Garcia send you the address, we think we have him but we are going to need back up, his history is sketchy, no guarantees."

It didn't sound like him. The voice was a lot more hoarse, and sounded older than my dad.

"Were on our way." I said trying not to sound suspicious. I glanced at Spencer and he caught my look and thought the same thing.

I slapped the phone shut and threw it in my pocket, letting Spence drive all the way there.

No conversation went on on the way there.

We reached our destination a few moments later. A house with green siding, and olive green shutters, maybe an older person's house.

We heard a gunshot from inside.

But me and Reid were the only ones there.

We decided to go in alone.

Probably the worst mistake we would ever make.

A/N: SOOO sorry its not longer! I don't have much time to update and I was just wanting to put something out there in the mean time.