Chapter 9

JJ's POV

It stung to know that he had been hiding so much from us, I let out a sigh receiving glares from the rest of the team, even though they were all thinking the same thing.

"We're going to find him," Rossi says and even though hiding the feelings in his voice is one of his skills, this time it falls short and everyone in the room could hear the uncertainty in his voice.

"It must be his attempt at revenge for what Reid accused him of two years ago," Rossi continued trying to rationalize the situation. 

This time his words were true and it also provided a reason as to why Daphne would be a part of all of this as well. I started to think about everything we had learned about Daphne and she definitely hadn't had a good life. She had nothing Spencer had, she didn't even get to graduate high school. 

She had been more affected by her parents than Spencer ever had been. We pulled up to the old warehouse, there were no vehicles in the vicinity, but we knew someone was there. Someone had to be. Derek and I take the front while Hotch, Rossi and Emily take the back, there was no one she was getting out of this, at least not alive.

Spencer's POV

"Dear God Daphne leave me alone, I don't know what you specifically want from me." I was unattached from the handcuffs by then and sitting up still rubbing my wrists. Laughter came throughout the room, the unmistakable. I heard a car door shutting outside. 

I closed my eyes and whispered little nothings to myself, hoping that it was the team. My family, not my real family. But my family. 

She noticed much to my dismay and grabbed me up trying to drag me through the back door, away from the constant shouting of JJ trying to get her to answer. 

"Help!" I scream causing her to stab me in the leg with a knife I had no idea she had. The door burst open, lets just hope that she doesn't kill me before they have the chance.