Chapter 6

Throwing back another round of shots as we all sat at a table in the corner of the club.

The lights were dimmed enough to where you couldn't see to the other side of the room, lights dimly lighting what was left of the club. Billows of smoke filtered from people at the bar as chuckles and music played in the background.

No good songs had really come on yet and no one except for me really seemed in the mood to dance. That was until my favorite song filtered through the speakers. I started to move in my seat to the music, while the rest of the girls just shook their heads and laughed at me.

"Don't think you're getting out of this," I said when I saw Emily almost practically hide under the table.

From where she was I could just barely see her shake her head and glare at me. I giggled slightly drunk from the alcohol, walking over to the side of the table Emily was at. I kneeled down slightly to reach the height she was at slightly crouched down under the table.

She was definitely a little more drunk than the rest of us. I pulled her hands and slowly helped up off the ground. Pulling her out on the dance floor wanting someone to dance with. Grabbing more shots from the bar on the way to the dance floor.

"I've got the moves like jagger." We all drunkenly sang to the song, our voices coming out in slurs. Dancing, which looked a little bit more like stumbling, vision blurred from the alcohol.

Until the song slowly came to an end, as we made our way back to the table so much more drunk than before.

JJ who was our designated driver hadn't drank anything all night and she really looked like she would much rather be drunk than in her current sober state. Nevertheless, she shot us a smile our way as we reached the table.

"How drunk are you guys." JJ chuckles from the other side of the table as Emily all but falls into her seat.

"I'm not as think as you drunk I am." Emily stuttered out from the other side of the table, 'oh yeah she was definitely a lot more drunk than I was.'

JJ and I gave each other a look before we both bust out laughing in amusement at the current state Emily was in. We sat there sipping slowly on our drink, JJ having a bottle of water with her. Until Emily heard a song that she liked and that she was drunk enough to go out and dance too, without being dragged. Instead this time I was being dragged along up to the dance floor.

I sighed and ran with her to the dance floor when she suddenly let go of my hand and I lunged forward slightly. Before I even knew what was happening I was met with the full force of another person.

I had run into them after losing my balance, and they were currently sitting on the floor, having fallen down hitting their head on the bar. It wasn't until I really got a good look at the hair and until he looked up, was it that I realized it was Spencer.

He stood up towering above me by about seven inches, his hand clenching the table in obvious pain. Before sitting himself back on the floor the pain in his head too much to stand.

"Oh god Spencer, I'm sorry," I said kneeling down next to him helping him the rest of the way, helping to lower him gently into a sitting position on the floor. I looked up to JJ and Emily, a silent plea for some help, but when I did their hysterical laughter only got louder.

To my relief and slight surprise, I then felt a hand taking up residence on my shoulder. Realizing it was Derek from the loud laughter that came from behind me. I quickly turned to face him and shot him a glare.

"This isn't funny, I think I really hurt him."I snap at him, his facial expression turning from very amused to serious and slightly concerned in a matter of seconds.