Chapter 5

Deciding to go to the hotel after we got back, seeing as it was too late to take the jet anywhere as the skies were too dark. Spener and I in a room together the rest of the team bunking up as well. JJ and Emily taking a room, Rossi with Hotch and Morgan in a room all by himself, which was probably a good thing. Making light conversation as we make our way back to the hotel. 

Spencer was with Morgan getting ready for whatever it was they were doing. 

I was heading to the room to find something to wear and take a shower. The girls and I are thinking of going out and I'm almost certain the guys are thinking the same thing. I headed into the hotel room, to take a quick shower. Changing into something more comfortable than the clothes I had been in before. Grabbing a lacy purple top out of my bag as well as some white shorts. Before curling my hair, pulling the shorts down slightly realizing that I'm getting a little too tall for them.

I open the door when I hear and knock, "Common Mrs. Reid, we have to go like now." It was JJ.

She was waiting impatiently glaring at the door that Emily was behind. I walked out of the bathroom and into the hallway, to see JJ still glaring at Emily's door. We stood outside the door waiting on Emily for at least thirty minutes.

While we stood I looked over to JJ, "We're not a thing, you know that right?" I asked trying not to let the slight irritation slip into my tone.

"I know that, but would it really be such a bad thing if you guys were?" She asked as though she was offering the best advice.

I rolled my eyes and leaned against Emily's door.

Seeing that I had brushed off her words she raised her hand to knock again and practically yelled, "Come on Emily we're waiting."

We had planned on leaving at around nine o'clock, but it was already thirty minutes past that time.

Spencer finally came to the door and stood next to us, "How long does it take for you to think you look pretty. You know what I'm going to start calling you Pretty Girl."

We all laughed in reaction to the new nickname Spencer had come up with.

"Okay, okay I'm coming." She says as shuffling can be heard before she opens the door.

She's wearing a bright blue dress and her hair is curled softly, it really suited her.

"Oh my god, you look great." I say with a sarcastic look on my face, still slightly annoyed at how long we had waited for her to get ready.

"Okay, enough with the looks, we are hardly gonna get a night out." JJ replies with a slight impatience in her tone, her eyes facing the exit of the hotel ready to go.

We all shook our heads and headed out of the door. We went to went to one of the first clubs we found seeing as we didn't know the area very well. We had heard from websites that this was one of the good clubs in the city, so we decided we would go there.

Spencer's POV

"I don't like going out, Morgan." I said whining because he had, had the great idea to go to a club even though I despised it more than anything.

It's not that I didn't necessarily like people, it was just that I didn't like social interaction at all.

"After the day you've had you need to have a break," He says before adding, "Loosen up a little." He sent a slight glare my way that reassured my previous thoughts, I definitely wasn't getting out of this one.

"Now we are going to go to a club, with a ton of people and you are going to have to deal with it." His tone offers no argument and even though I know he is just trying to help, I can't help but feel irritation.

He sighs grabbing his jacket and walking out of the room, not giving me a minute to respond. Sighing frustratedly I walked out into the hallway turning around to see the girls, they looked very annoyed. As they stood, knocking on Emily and JJ's door, both of them ready, but obviously Emily wasn't yet. 

I concluded from the way they were dressed up that they were going out, but I couldn't be sure of where. I chuckled to myself as Emily flung open the door and the girls walked in the opposite direction.