Thats Not MY Lou Lou

A/N:

WHATTT UPP!!

jordi n april here :) the cool people you wish you knew but you probably dont but if you do hahahahahaha VIRTUAL FIVE YOU KNOW TWO WERDIOS!

ANYYYYWAAYYYY....

This is a story :)

That One Direction Inhabit! (IT SOUNDS SMART BUT APRIL DOSEN'T THINK SO)

Its weird, like us, the story that is

WARNING: DONT TALK TO US UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO BECOME WEIRD! BUT BY AL MEANS READ OUR BOOK :)

this is a shared account that we decided to make and post a co-written 1D story on and here is the CO-WRITTEN 1D story!

Pic of the three main girls on the side ->

ENJOY................

Stole My Heart

That’s not MY Lou Lou…

Song: Suddenly I see

Issabella-Lise's (Izzy) POV:

"Come on Kate! It'll be fun!" I scream down the hallway to where I know Kate's room is. Wait you probably don't know what I'm going on about! Well here's a clue:

I have lived with my two best friends Louise and Kate since with dropped out of school when I was sixteen the other two were seventeen well  (did our parents care? Not one bit! Well Louise kinda ran away from hers…) so basically a year... everything was going good so far!

Louise Smith, she used to be the ordinary Christian girl, straight cut blonde hair always tied back in a ribbon, who was absolutely brill at sports.....until she met me! Of course she's still great at sports and still Christian, don't you worry, but she's not so cute and innocent anymore. I DONT MEAN THAT IN A SEXUAL WAY!!!!!!!! Lets just say there is a reason we dropped out of school.....

Kate Jenkins has been my friend since year four! She was always a worry wort! But I could always get her to join in the fun! She was a great singer and dancer and the most confident person I will EVER MEET!!!!!! She should be a Broadway star really! She has short brown hair that’s always in some sort of braid or piggy tales even.

ANYWAY....

"Oh Izzy I don't know!" I heard Kate shout back. I stormed up the hallway.

“Katy you better not be naked cause I'm comin in!” I warned and with that I knocked down the door kun-fu style. And there was Kate sitting completely un-naked THANK THE LORD!!!! 

It’s weird how they say girls can just get naked in front of each other! Well in my hand it is completely untrue! I happen to wear TWO pairs of knickers if not THREE! Call me weird but everyone has their quirks!

"Izzy! I don't wanna go!" Kate whined covering her face. She peaked at me through her fingers. I stomped over to her like the childish person I am and pulled at her hands.

"LOU LOU! HELP ME!" I screamed through our apartment Louise my other friend hated her name, so instead we, well I, re-named her Lou Lou! Yes I'm Brilliant. I heard thuds from the floor above and then Louise was in the room.

"KATE YOU CANT DO THIS NOW!" Lou Lou screamed and Kate jumped at her savageness.

"You of all people know how hard it was to get these passes to the club!" Kate nodded slowly, frowning.