Chapter seventeen

I felt the bed underneath me move slightly. The heat came off of it in waves keeping me from freezing in the cold room. I made a move to get up but something just kept me pinned to the bed.

Then I felt the fire.

Blake's scent surrounded me. The mating sparks shot across my skin way more intense then before. How did I miss that? I opened my eyes slowly letting my eyes adjust to the light. "Morning" the husky voice send shivers down my spine.

"Morning Alpha" I hummed teasingly, a small smile touched my lips as I moved a tuft of hair from his eyes. He kissed my forehead growling playfully at my use of his title. Glancing at my collarbone he smirked "do you wanna see it?"

My hand flew to my neck my eyes wide. "You didn't" he did I ran into the bathroom and looked at the very obvious bite mark. "You like it?"

"It looks like I got into a fight with a wild badger Blake!" My fingers unconsciously traced the bite. It looked vicious, where ever I touched was sore otherwise I wouldn't have even noticed it's presence or thought it was just a sick joke.

"Aww you love it!!" I looked at him like he was crazy, which he was in a sense "what?" Nothing he was saying or doing was making any sort of sense right now. He smiled at me dumbly and went limp. "Blake?!" I rushed to his side all playfulness immediately vanished.

"Do you looove meee?" He slurred his words together as if he were drunk "you seem like you hate me a lot of the time," he was acting like a child. I looked him in the eye.

His breathing was shallow and his eyes began to close. I placed a hand on his chest, his heartbeat was getting fainter with each passing moment. I did the only thing I could think of, I slapped him "What the-"  cut him off with a kiss.

It was short but sweet, I had to do what ever I could too keep him awake. "Lillian? What are you doing?"  "Shutting you up?" He snorted and pulled me in closer to him.

"Don't you need to do some work?" I needed to get him up out of the bed, I needed to get his heart rate up otherwise I have no idea what would happen if I didn't manage to do it and I didn't want to find it.

His sighed and nodded "I'd rather stay here and have a repeat of last night" he smiled down at me suggestively.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him "your such a disgusting puppy Blake"

"Puppy? I'll show you puppy" he tossed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me.

Anything to keep his heart rate up I guess.

______________

I have really bad writer's block sorry.