Four-She Still Has The Bite Marks To Prove It

Four-‘She Still Has The Bite Marks To Prove It’

I pull my psycho friend off my famous friend. “Hannah, sit down!”

She shrieks again. “MIKE THICKE IS IN OUR TREE HOUSE! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! I’M GOING TO PASS OUT! NO WAIT, I NEED HIS AUTOGRAPH FIRST! QUICK, SIGN MY BOOBS!”

Almost busting out laughing, I sit her down in the chair next to her. “Deep breaths, Hannah, deep breaths.” She starts heavily breathing in and out while my other friends start pissing their pants of laughter. 

I shoot Mike a I-told-you-so look. He shoots back at me that-girl-is-freaking-crazy. I nod in response. I stand back up, slowly, just in case I need to control Hannah again.

“So,” Jared nods towards Mike, “why is there a prissy singer in our tree house?”

Noah takes another bite of his sandwich. He’s originally from New Jersey, so an Italian New Jersey accent drips from his mouth. “Yeah! What the hell, Emma!” His voice is muffled from the bite of his sandwich.

Sammy, Sunny, and Kara are the only ones acting normal. Sunny and Sammy sit on the floor, their backs leaning against the bottom of the small green couch. Their knees are up to their chest and in their hands are a little Nintendo DSI. They’re both probably playing the same game. Kara, on the other hand, has her legs swung over the side of a cushion chair.

“I knew that this would happen sooner or later. The girl falls for the ex-best friend famous guy. It’s a typical cheesy romance story.” She then flips herself in the chair so her head is hanging upside down. Her legs are where her head is suppose to be. Kara is my best friend, and a big tomboy. She doesn’t get along well with Hannah, but they’re practically sisters. 

My cheeks grow hot as I step over Sun and Sam. “I do not like him,” I hiss in her upside down ear.

She cheekily grins. “I just love to aggravate you.” The three acting normal are the only ones who know what happened between Mike and I. 

I whirl around to face Mike, whose standing in the doorway, looking all awkward. I motion with my hand to come in. “Come in. They don’t bite…well, everybody except Kara doesn’t bite.”

“That was one time!”

“You bit Hannah on the leg! She still has the bite marks to prove it!”

Hannah nods intently. “I do.”

Kara slumps farther into her upside down position. “Whatever.”

“Awh, shit man! I died!”

“Hey, that’s your fault!”

“You picked me up and threw me over the edge of the cloud! How the fucking hell is it my fault?”