Five-Pay Me My Fricking Dollar, Bitch

Five-‘Pay Me My Fricking Dollar, Bitch’

Oh god, what did I get myself into.

Kara gives me a push on the back, urging me to go forward. My heart starts hammering as I peer over at Mike again. Now he’s in the water; but not all the way. You can still see his tanned, muscled torso as the water splashes all around him. His hair is now wet and droopy, but still looks good somehow.

I whirl around. “On second thought, maybe this isn’t such a good idea.”

“Oh yes it is. Go get ‘em, tiger.” She then pretends to claw me and some kind of ‘meow’ erupts from the back of her throat. Good god. 

Just to escape from Kara I do as I’m told. So now I’m standing right in their view; when I say their view, I mean all the boys. Sam, Sun, Noah, Jared, and most of all, Mike. This would be so much easier without the audience. Fuck it.

I rip my shirt off so now I’m standing in a bra and shorts. Eyes gain my attention. Freaking fantastic. Slowly, Jared’s and Noah’s eyes find my body. A whistle leaves Noah’s mouth, and I repress the urge to blush. I tug at my shorts, slowly removing them, feeling way exposed. 

Finally, after Sun and Sam ogle me, Mike’s head slowly turns to see what the fuss is about. First, his eyes widen. His mouth partially cracks open, then shuts abruptly. Some emotion in his eyes flash through them as he rakes me up and down. Then protectiveness. His eyes snap to the boys who are all drooling over me just like they would with any other girl.

But, apparently to Kara, I’m Mike’s girl. 

So Mike decides to splash the guys with over necessary force.

They come back down to earth just to glare and swear at Mike. Mike covers it up with a smirk, shrugging as if nothing happened. While he’s got their attention now, I scurry back over to the Kara whose laughing her ass off.

An umbrella covers her towel, where she’s laying. One leg is up in the air as she kicks it around. Her laughter drowns over my ears. I notice she’s in her black bra and boxers. She changed when I had all the attention, the little bitch!

“You bitch! You changed because you didn’t want anybody looking at you!”

She tries to stop laughing, and ends up grinning hugely at me, a few laughs escaping. “Nah, that was just a bonus. I’m laughing because I’m right. Ha,” She smugly says, sitting up and crossing her arms.

I raise an eyebrow. “That doesn’t prove a thing. I bet you a dollar that if Hannah was to strip in front of them right now, he would gawk at her too.”

“You’re on.”

She said it so fast it scares me.

“Yo, Hannah!” Kara waves her over. Hannah happily skips down to us, her beach blonde hair blowing in the slight breeze.