Ten-I've Been Wanting To Do That For A Long Time Now

Ten-‘I’ve Been Wanting To Do That For A Long Time Now’

Mike leaves today.

I’ll probably never talk to him again. He hates me now, I guess. We’re going to go back like neither one of us existed. I’m suppose to call Drake today, but I don’t want Drake. I want Mike. Mike is the one I love. He always will be. 

After yesterday, I haven’t seen Mike around. Maybe he left already, I’ll have to ask my dad. He probably couldn’t take the jealousy. But I don’t get it; he acts jealous, then he’s mad at me. I’m trying to talk with him, but he keeps on ignoring me. Boys are so confusing on so many levels.

Kara and Hannah wanted every juicy detail of the ‘date’ with Drake. I gave ever juicy detail, but those were sour juicy details. Mike had to come in and ruin it all. Hannah went bizarre when I told her this. She said that he stalks me and followed me there to confess his love for me. I told her that would be creepy.

I told the boys what happened with Mike. I left out the Drake part, though. Jared, with wide eyes, started sputtering over words and apologies. Made me smile. I reassured him it wasn’t his fault; Mike is just being a stubborn ass and won’t accept that I don’t love Jared. The guys vowed to me that if they see Mike again, they’ll have a little ‘talk’ with him. I really don’t want to figure out what ‘talk’ really means, because when they said it, they used they’re hands as quotation marks. Although, I have a pretty good idea what it means.

Kara barges into my room, looking frantic. “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU HERE, YOU STUPID CHILD!”

I fell off my bed because she looks insane. Her eyes are as wide as possible, and she’s waving her arms around like a baboon. But what’s in her hands is what’s scaring me. In her right hand, is a sock. In the other, butter.

“Kara,” I start slowly, “put the sock and butter down and tell me what is going on.”

She brings her arms down to look at the objects. A grin comes over her face. “Oh. This,” She waves the butter in my face.

I nod, sitting back on the edge of my bed. “Yes, Kara. Hand me the butter and sock and nobody with get hurt.”

She swings the stuff down onto my bed. She sits down next to me. “Sorry. I was going to make a butter sock.”

“…A wha?”

“A butter sock, “ She repeats. “Haven’t you ever seen iCarly?”

“Does it look like I’ve ever seen that stupid show?”

She rolls her eyes. “Whatever. You put the butter into the sock and you can hit people with it. It’s a really cool and creative weapon. I was going to beat some sense into Mike for you.” Then her eyes widen and she starts going insane again. “OH MY GOD! MIKE! HE LEAVES TODAY! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?”

I raise an eyebrow, shaking my head slowly. “What?”