Chapter 1

This is a collab between me and thatlistlessfangirl

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As a nation representative for the United State of America, Alfred Jones is required to attend meetings. On those days there are two meetings going on at the same time. The actual meeting with the human representative is in another building, men with formal wear and actual presentation come up and speak at an orderly manner. The other meeting on the other hand..,

“Who set the table on fire again?!”

“Bring out the beer!”

“Big Brother!!!!”

Alfred sighed, out of all the tables the nation decided to set on fire it had to be the one that cost the most. Do they not understand that everything they break is being paid from his paycheck?

“Guys, please calm down,” He tried to tell them.

“Shut the Hell up, fatass!!” Cuba yelled.

The room erupted in laughter.

America winced. This wasn't anything new. Every meeting was the same, it started off alright but after 10 minutes, something would happen.

Something ALWAYS had to happen. It been that ways for decades.

From there, everything would turn to chaos.

Yep, that was the routine. Every single meeting went like this, expect if there was a war or something going on.

And you know what was also part of that routine?

Insults.

When he tried to talk, someone always called him something. He knew what they said was true….

But it still hurt.

“Fatass,” England laughed, “Good one.”

America frowned and looked down. One of the men that use to see as his father, always joined in for these insults.

“Instead of fatass, don't you mean dumbass?” Romano asked.

“Why not both!” Someone added in.

The room exploded in laughter again.

America forced a fake smile on and did his trademark laugh, “Good one Bro!!”

As soon as he turned away though, he closed his eyes, “Please drop it, please just drop it.”

When this happened, nations decided to turn it into a bigger thing. He heard laughter and hoped that they just dropped the insult.

Too bad they didn't.

America closed his eyes and tried not to pay them any mind.

Please just stop.

He noticed his twin looking at him with concern in his eyes. He knew Matthew was gonna say something. He looked over at Canada and gave him an ‘I'm fine’ smile.

But you know what the downside is when someone says they're fine?

They're not.