Chapter 28

*Wattpad cut off alot of  words. Sorry guys. It's fixed now.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He sniffled, his wrist was hurting so much and he was so hungry.

His family didn't like him being hungry. They had fed him...... No. Stop it. He didn't miss them.

He really didn't.

The Pres was just showing him tough love. That's all.

America placed the paper he had in the finished pile. And went on to grab another. His stomach growled again and he wiped a tear. 

He knew they wouldn't feed him.

He had been working for 6 hours now. He would say he was about halfway done. Another 8 hours... 

Wait... what if he didn't finish?

Oh no...... He didn't even want to think about that. Would they yell at him? Would they hit him? 

If they had already taken away his freedom of choice then who knows what they would do next?

You know what? Maybe he was being too dramatic. Ok, the President was trying to help him. Honestly, he had been so selfish just thinking about himself. People needed him. Countries needed him.

The world needed him.

Yeah. His pres was just watching out for him. He was a really good guy.

But still..... his stomach turned at the thought of what could happen if he didn't finish.

He started to tremble, he was a bit scared. But why? The President was being so understanding to him, and here he was just messing it all up.

Being weak.

Why was he still so scared? The Pres was trying to help, he was trying to make him strong again.... It was okay, it was just tough love...

Yeah... the Pres cared about him.... This was all just for his own good.

But he was still whimpering and shaking, why was his body saying differently?

He really had gotten soft. Hadn't he? But still..... His fam- they didn't treat him like this... They didn't yell at him... well Diego did.... But he apologized.

Yeah... his baby brother had apologized.. The Pres and agents hadn't....

America shook his head, he had to stop thinking about that. About them... But it was so hard. He went back to work, going through papers faster. If asked, he wouldn't admit how scared he was.

And if one of the agents asked through the door, he wouldn't admit that he was crying.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lunch had only been probably a handful of rice with some water. That's all.

But Alfred didn't dare complain. He didn't want to get yelled at.

But still... his family- the betrayers had gave him more. And.... and he barely bothered eating it... But no matter what, they were still so nice to try and get him to eat and yet...

He didn't appreciate them..

He whimpered and sighed as he finished another sheet of paper and looked at the clock.

9:20pm.

He was still so hungry.

Dinner hadn't come yet.

Oh God, his wrist felt so painful. But luckily, there was one more sheet left. He was almost done.

Just one more signature...... And done.