Chapter 37

"I am still so tired," Colombia leaned against Venezuela as they walked to the rescheduled Latin American Meeting.

"And you think I'm not?" Her sister responded with a yawn.

"Braz," Argentina said, "You got more sleep than all of us, how are you still tired?"

Besides North America, Brazil had been one of the first to fall asleep.

Brazil yawned, "I have my reasons."

Ecuador was about to say something when they all heard sounds like dragging and groaning.

They all stopped and watched as half dead Russia tried to walk but it really looked like he was dragging his right leg. He looked so beaten.

Brazil smirked.

Russia groaned again, he was in so much pain. Yesterday, he had been searching the building for America.

When suddenly he was knocked from the back of the head and went down.

It had been fucking Portugal.

What. The. Hell.

He hadn't done anything to the man at all.

So again. What. The. Hell?

The next thing he remembered was just a reign of blows and kicks and yelling in Portuguese. And there was a threat, it had been in English. But due to the trauma he was feeling, he couldn't remember what had been said.

But he was sure it had been something about America.

The bitch.

Maybe he would take a break before going to find him again.

Colombia held her coffee out to Suriname, "Hold my coffee."

She put up her hair in a bun.

Argentina looked at her, "What are you planning to do?"

She looked at Brazil, "Didn't you say Russia did something to Maska? Threatened him?"

He nodded, "Bastard didn't even care about his state."

She nodded.

Argentina's eyes darkened. Oh, well this changed everything. 

Colombia nodded and stretched. 

Venezuela sighed and looked at Ecuador, "Text Peru, we're going to be late."

And like the blunt person Colombia was... She ran...

And jumped Russia.

Damn, this would be his second beating in 2 days straight.

Oh well.

Argentina ran to join her, Brazil ran after him to join him and soon Venezuela and Suriname followed.

Cause, you know... This was a family affair... he had messed with one of the youngests so it was time to pay for his sin.

Ecuador sighed and texted Peru, "Beating bitches wasn't on my to-do list today, but the universe had different plans," He told himself and ran to join his fam.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alfred laid his head on the table and closed his eyes.

Canada laughed as he walked towards his brother and sat down, "Still tired?"

Alfred gave a slight smile and nodded.

"Same," His twin responded. He looked very comfy in hoodie and sweatpants.