Chapter Eighteen.

I woke up the next morning, the sound of ambulances driving through the street, the citizens of New York being their normally overly loud selves, there was even a slow tremble of rain echoing on the large glass window and somehow I could tune it all out and feel completely at peace. I was wrapped comfortably in Cameron's warm black satin sheets, and my head was buried deep in a mountain of matching pillows. I rolled over and frowned seeing Cameron was already up and out of bed, and I climbed out of bed and pulled on a robe to go find him.

The only sound I could hear throughout the apartment was the soft droplets of rain and the distant echo of thunder. It was chillier this morning than most and I found myself shivering as I walked slowly over the freezing wooden floor. "Cameron?" I called out softly, trying to locate him. I just barely heard the rumble of his voice in his office down the hall.

I pushed open his office door to find him leaning back in his leather chair, glancing at something on the computer. "Are you ok?" I asked as I shut the door behind me. Cameron looked up and smiled before motioning for me to come over to him. "Come here sweetheart" He said, and I obliged before plopping down in his lap, my arms going around his neck.

"You have a habit of leaving me in bed you know" I said kissing the side of his neck. I could feel the goosebumps against my lips as i continued to kiss my way up to his ear, earning a soft moan from him. "I'm sorry baby, I have a surprise though"

"Oh yeah" I said as I continued to suck and nibble lightly on his earlobe. Cameron's hands ran slowly up my waist before he picked me up and let me straddle his waist. He leaned his head backwards and closed his eyes, letting me continue my work up his neck. He tasted delicious like always, this man could be covered in sweat or dirt and I still would have a hard time keeping my fingers and tongue off of him.

"You keep this up Avery, and I'll take you right here" Cameron mumbled as he copied my actions and kissed softly below my earlobe. I moaned and kissed the corners of his mouth, down his chin and back down his neck before nibbling lightly on his collarbone. "I'm ok with that" I whispered and crashed my lips onto his.

He tasted like spearmint, and I groaned in his mouth realizing he must have just brushed his teeth. My tongue entangled with his while my fingers ran through his hair. I felt a tug from my scalp and Cameron yanked my hair backwards and trailed kissed down my throat before ripping my robe off and tossing it onto his desk.

I wanted him now, I wanted him terribly. He was only wearing sweats and a tight white t-shirt, but that shirt had been removed quite quickly and was thrown askew. I kissed down his chest, the small hairs tickling my cheek as my tongue traced shapes down his toned body. I don't think I would ever get enough of him, his scent was intoxicating, his touch was tantalizing and with every stroke of his fingers I was at his mercy.

One of his hands was teasing me relentlessly, his thumb on my clit while two fingers swirled inside of me. My hands were gripping onto the sides of his sweats as I was trying my hardest not to unravel just yet. "I want you Cameron, please" I whimpered as I started to pull down his sweats. He groaned and picked me up, gently placing me on top of his desk.

His still looked completely unsure about taking me on his desk, knowing that was where Maxwell had forced himself upon me. I took his face in my hands and forced him to look at me, seeing the reluctance behind his bright blue eyes. "Cameron It's ok. He's forgotten, the only man in my brain is you" I said softly and reached lower to place my fingers inside of myself, letting him know it was ok.

I leaned backwards on one hand, while the other continued to provide teasing circles around my sex. Cameron groaned as he watched me pleasure myself on top of his desk. My panties were completely soaked, a small pool of juices collecting on whatever I was sitting on, on his desk. Cameron slipped his sweats down to his ankles and stepped out of them, before kicking them off to the side.

I leaned forward and my free hand started to stroke him, while continuing to pleasure myself. He entangled his fingers in my hair, not quite knowing exactly where to put them as I continued to please the both of us simultaneously. "Shit baby" He moaned as he just looked on in amazement. I felt his member pulsing under my hand, his long length twitching every time I stroked the tip with my finger.

"Please take me Cameron" I whimpered, just wanting him to make love to me, fuck me, anything at all. Cameron pulled my fingers out of my sex before slipping them to his mouth and sucking them dry. I moaned just watching that simple action. "As you wish" he whispered, before pulling me to the end of the desk and entering me slowly.

He didn't feel the need to even take my panties off first, he just slipped them to the side and somehow the friction felt completely amazing. He thrusts into me slow and easy at first, but it didn't take long for him to completely unravel and was pounding me even harder into the desk.

I had no memory of the first time I was taken across a desk in this moment, this time was different and I felt nothing but pleasure. I gripped the top of his desk behind my head with both hands as he continuously thrusts in and out of me, both of us grunting in response with every movement of his hips. It was harder than every other time we had sex, rougher and I loved it. His pure carnal energy was coming out and I wanted nothing more then to please him.

My moans were echoing off the walls, the sound of my head banging off the desk, our skin smacking together was the most erotic sound I could ever imagine. "Fuck baby" was all that was said from Cameron as he released himself inside of me, and I wasn't far behind him. He leaned forward, sweat from his glistening forehead falling down and pooling on my exposed belly. He was breathing heavily as he bent down and gently kissed my stomach and pulled out of me.

I felt as if I could cum once more as he slowly pulled his semi-hard member out of me, another erotic feeling I had never fully appreciated before. "So what was that surprise?" I asked, my mouth hoarse from moaning and calling out his name for over half an hour. Cameron smiled and pulled me off of his desk, before grabbing a tissue from his desk and helping me gently clean between my thighs.

He sat back into his chair after pulling his sweats back on, and pulled me back onto his lap. His arm wrapped around my waist and he kissed the side of me head. A completely opposite gesture to the carnal pounding he had just given me before. He moved the mouse and pulled up a picture of a beautiful resort next to crystal clear water.

"What do you think?" He asked me as he watched me smile at the gorgeous resort on the computer. I grabbed his mouse and clicked through several pictures, falling in love with the place even more. It was in Hawaii I read, one of the more lavish and private resorts on a less tourist attracted area on the island. "It's beautiful, are we going there?" I asked, raising an eyebrow to him in question.

Cameron kissed me quickly on my lips before nodding his head. "Charlie and Bradley have the office covered for the next week, and I feel we both could do with some time out of the city. What do you think?" He asked, clicking away from the resort page to what looked like his email.

"It sounds incredible, and relaxing" I said leaning farther into him to allow him to type whatever he was doing before I walked into his office.

"Alright my pilot is set to leave in two hours, go home and pack and I'll come get you on the way to the airport" He said pulling me off his lap and placing me gently on the ground. I smiled and nodded my head before giving him a quick kiss. He grabbed my head and deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue in my mouth in a way that made me not want to leave.

"I love you, see you soon" He said before pushing me towards the door and slapping me quickly on the bottom. I squealed and rushed out of his office, both anxious and incredibly excited for a vacation with the man I was head over heels in love with.