Is It True?

Me: I'm sorry it's taken so long for this chapter. I was ill.

--------

Me: Let's get right to it! First dare! Emily and Lily have to make out in front of fans who ship Emily or Lily with Ulric!

Lily: If I do it can I have special author powers™ back?

Me: No. You made a mess of it last chapter. *clicks fingers*

*Emily and Lily appear in front of the fans*

Lily: D-d-do we... Have to? *shaking with fear*

Emily: Well... It's a dare, so I guess we do... Is there something wrong with that?

Lily: *blushes* No, n-n-not at all... Hehe...

Emily and Lily: *shyly make out*

Fans: NOOOOOOO THEY BELONG WITH ULRIC!

That one person who just realised they ship it: YAYYYYY MY ONLY JUST BRAND NEW SHIP IS REALL!

Fans: *stare at the person*

That one person who just realised they ship it: What? I only just realised that I ship it. Before I shipped Emily with Ulric.

Emily: *pulls away* WHAT

Lily: Come back to me...

Fans: *boo Emily and Lily*

**back at the lair**

Me: Chloe has to become a dandere for a chapter. *clicks fingers and a potion appears*

April: I always wondered why you never just turned us into one with your snappy fingers.

Me: It's more fun giving you potions.

Chloe: Well then, I guess I have to do it, right?

Kelsey: Yes.

Chloe: *drinks potion*

Me: Kelsey has to kiss everyone, then slap the worst kisser and tackle hug the best kisser.

Kelsey: *kisses Lily* Average... *kisses April* I'll have to think on that one... *kisses Chloe* Nice... *kisses Emily* OKAY NOW I'M JUST NOT SURE.

Me: Well, just choose the worst kisser!

Kelsey: *slaps Lily*

Me: Oh.

Lily: *crying*

Kelsey: *tackle hugs April* Best kisser. But I'm still sad that you rejected me last chapter.

April: Oh.

Me: Emily has to outpun Kelsey. The most cringey one wins.

Emily: *holds up can* I CAN make puns.

Kelsey: Oh my god Emily I need to o-glitterate those puns *throws glitter at Emily*

Me: Is this really actually all they can do?

*several minutes of cringey puns later*

Emily: So I guess I'll KEL-SEE you later.

Me: And Emily wins this round. She has outpunned Kelsey.

Kelsey: *falls on the ground* No I lost!

Me: Lilyyyyyy! Come here!

Lily: *comes over*

Me: *looks around* Okay good everyone is busy. You need to cross dress as a guy and go to school, after school you have to ask Emily if she's straight.