Appreciate The Rainboomz Guyz

Me after watching that one Hugtto episode: *screaming on the floor in the fetal position* EMIRU IS SO PRECIOUS AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAA.

Kelsey: What on earth are you going on about?

Me and Lily + the whole Precure fandom: *le gaspu* HOW DARE YOU.

Me: YOU HAVE THE NERVE. TO SAY WHAT.

Kelsey: Yeah?

Me: BEGONE.

---------------------

Me: Firsttttttt dareeeeeeeee!

Emily: Is it gay

Lily: Is it gayer than Natsuki and Yuri?

Kelsey: The true question is is it gayer than me? I'd be happy if it was.

April: Kelsey, I love you, but please, no.

Kelsey: So I have to make the gay pans bi myself? That's not very ace, April.

Me: But you know what is ace? Me! (the best way to come out lol)

Emily: You know, I think Kelsey is making gay puns!

Chloe: You know, it's almost like you don't have a brain!

Lily: HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO EMILY SENPAI?

Emily: B-but! I'm not senpai, Lily is!

Kelsey: This conversation is very queer, you know, its making me question what I know!

Me: Oh my god just shut up. The dare is to start a band and perform a song or something.

Kelsey: Gimme a sec. Ummmmmmm... I'd be proud to do that.

April: I don't know her...

Lily: Do we have to make the song?

Me: Well, it didn't specify, so naaaaaaah!

Lily: YAY! IT'S TIME TO BE AN OTAKU (idk how to spell it) WEEB!

Me: I RELATE! *laughs sadly as I realise my whole world is falling apart slowly and that I'm having an existential crisis and all my friends secretly hate me except that one friend who got me into Precure and oh god I'm rambling about first world problems lol*

*laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Lily: We dedicate this song to Toei, because without them, we wouldn't exist- I mean, this song wouldn't exist.

Kelsey: This was her idea not mine.

Everyone: *starts singing those three Hugtto character songs*

Me: Saaya is a precious soul and she is best gurl except maybe Emiru but right now it's Emiru definitely because she's precious and needs love AAAAAAAAAH also this song sounds like it should be in Super Mario Galaxy lol.

Me: HANA IS ALSO PRECIOUS BUT NOT AS PRECIOUS AS SAAYA.

Me: *is attempting to learn the song off by heart* lol.

*after performanceeeee (and my horrible singing lol)*

Me: Next dareeeeeeee! Vandalise the school!

Chloe: No.

Everyone else: YAY!

*at schooollllll (but lol its Saturday when I write this no school)*

Chloe: Guys, no-

Me: *grabs a spray paint and sprays* "Hit me up on Precure Amino if you can find me hahahaha I have a cool Macherie and Amour theme at the moment and I don't get how this one member makes such good edits whyyyyyyy"

Emily: *spray painting* PETER IS BAE.

Kelsey: I'm just gonna... Done! *has made an egg drawing of April*

Lily: WEEEEEEEEE! *throws toilet paper but it ends up hitting Chloe*

Chloe: Guys, please!

April: STOP BEING SO UPTIGHT. *is doing it all at once*

Chloe: Uptight?! I'll show you! *vandalises the whole school*

Me: Wow.

*1000 Your Reality's later*

Me: Next darrrrrrrrrrrre! (ever get a really good dare idea and you want to do it but can't be bothered so choose one from the comments? Me too) Lily has to put on lipstick and kiss Emily's face. Kelsey has to do the same with April.

Kelsey: You know I just realised April and I never started dating again did we?

April: WAIT when were we dating?

Chloe: Before you ended up in a room thinking that No Go was still alive.

April: Oh, right. Wait, what?

Lily: You lost all of your memories because of a dare and our lovely Author's Author Powers™.

Me: *sighs* Can we just do that dare pleaseeee? This is making me more depressed than I actually am.

*the Magical lipstick that Cure Ace uses appears*

Lily: IMMA BE A MAGICAL GIRL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! *applies the lipstick*

Kelsey: Wow.

Emily: *crying and praying* Dear Lord please let me live through this because I think I'll die if Lily kisses me. Ayyyyemen.

Kelsey: Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeee! *finger guns*

Me: Also apparently I'm not allowed to be atheist around my family lol, because it gives my sister the wrong idea and she goes to a Catholic school.

Lily: *breathing heavily* I can do this I can do this I can do this I can do this huh huh huh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *kisses Emily and runs off screaming because she loves her so much*

Emily: *goes into shock because she loves Lily so much*

Me: JUST DARE ALREADY!

Kelsey: Do I have to wear lipstick?

Me: Yup.

Kelsey: *groans and applies the lipstick before kissing April*

April: Wow.

Me: Sooooooooooo that's all folks! You can ask or Dare dese girls lol. Do it. What's stopping you? (please do I'm on a coach using data to publish this)