Prologue

"Your nothing, I mean look at you I was an idiot for ever liking you or giving you this job, you know what I don't care about you I never have and I never will get out of my sight your just an ungrateful bitch, fuck this your fired leave and never come back." Ryder says to me on one unforgiving night.

"B-but Ryder I-"

"No buts get the hell out of my building NOW!" he screams loudly.

And that's when I knew I should have done what my brother did.

I never should have met Ryder, they are all the same.

Why did I do this? Oh that's right because I am a fucked up idiot.

I can't do this anymore, life was something that never really worked for me and now I know for sure that it needs to come to an end.

I don't understand how everything can come crumbling down in a blink of an eye.

I was juggling two lives at once, and I never knew one choice could destroy everything...

"Ok, Im so sorry Ry-"

"Don't say my name you're unworthy of it now GET OUT SLUT!" he shouts making me wince, I haven't been called a slut since my dad...

But I guess I deserved it, I deserved everything...

Shaking my head I quickly packed up my things and hurried out, I had really fucked up now.

I passed Cindy quickly as she looked at me to say I don't know what to believe...

As tears welled up in my eyes, I blinked them back to clear my vison.

I knew that something bad was going to happen to me because it always does, I was a fool to think that my life would actually get better.

As I stepped out of the office, I took a shaky breath before walking a bit away from the building.

As I stood in front of the footpath I looked up at the Walsh industries one last time, my eyes scammed the building that gave me hope and more and more reason to enjoy life and now here I was, saying goodbye to it and it's all my fault...

My breath caught in my throat once I see Ryder staring out of his big office window, he was death staring me from a far.

Not knowing how the hell our eyes locked from the height distance, I looked away and ran not even thinking for a second.

But remember it only takes a second...