Chapter twelve

I give up, I seriously can't win and returning home will just make everything the same again, simple, broke and abused.

I know what you're thinking going to back to one of the world's most mafia leader is a really stupid thing to do but maybe it's the right thing to do.

I let out a shaky breath before pulling my dress down a bit to make it look longer and then getting out of the car and towards the front steps to my home, no matter how fucked up it is I guess it still is my home unfortunately...

As I slowly walked up the steps I got more and more nervous within every step.

As I was about to knock on the door my thoughts were conflicted...

Do I really want do this?

I furrowed my brows as my hand went up to the door, taking a deep breath I was about to knock when a car pulling up distracted me from my thoughts.

"A-"Ryder was about to say as the door flew open.

Groaning I turned around coming face to face with that monster.

"What the fuck" Ryder says as he recognises my father.

"Oh, what are you doing here sl- I see you got my message." He spoke while I death stared him.

"And I see you brought him too I don't know how your able to see another guy again, well that's something I will just have to work on." He whispers before grabbing my arm and pulling me closer to him.

All of a sudden I felt hands around my waist I glance around to see Ryder giving my father a cold stare.

"Ryder, you don't-"

"I know I don't but I won't let him take you away." He says making me bite my lip.

So now he cares...right

"No." I say loosening my grip away from Ryder, I am sick of this I just want everything to be normal before I met Ryder and before my life got more complicated than it was before.

"No? What do you mean no Addison?" Ryder asks me worriedly.

"I mean no Ryder let me go, I will be in tomorrow...maybe I have some un finished business." I say before slowly walking into the house, I made a choice and now I have to live with that.

"You're saying no and so am I." Ryder says making me come back outside.

"Well, I am sorry but I- I need to take care of something." I say before fighting the urge to jump in his arms and just run away again.

"Your heard her beat it." My father says before closing the door, Ryder looks at me sadly through the window before slowly walking away.

My hands touch the old curtain, as I see Ryder eventually drive away.

My eyes water as I move away from the window and returning to come face to face with my father.

"Wow, you're really dumb as I thought you were." I clench my fits and death stare him, what the fuck is he talking about?

"What do you mean?" I ask while clenching my jaw.

"It wasn't just me who wrote that message." He says making my mouth drop in fear.

"Who wrote that message?" I ask my voice a little shaky, someone else was out to get me?

"Duh, a mafia leader needs at least one person to take over there business so they need more money asshole." He says before stepping my foot as he walks into a room that Jacob and I are never allowed to go in.