Chapter thirty

I glance in the mirror and sigh.

Scars, cuts, bruises.

They never went away, great.

How could I wear any bathing suit if all my freaking scars shone on my skin?

I pull the two piece off and placed the one piece over my body and it covered most of the scars which lowered my shame a little bit.

I felt defeated that my body was disgusting, I had a good body but will all the scars and bruises everywhere it looked like I am a professional hard core wrestler.

I threw on an off shoulder black lace up top, black and white striped flowy pants and sandals.

I left my hair slightly wavy before putting on a touch of makeup and then spraying my sweet perfume all over me.

I grabbed my purse and put my phone, money, gum, more perfume, extra makeup, sunglasses and keys in it before putting it in my bag with my towel, sunscreen and extra clothes.

The minute the clock sticked 6 o'clock the doorbell rang through the small apartment.

I felt relieved to see Mia had already left with Dan on their date, so I was alone until I answered that door.

I ran to the door before unlocking it and opening it, the minute I saw him I blushed and I couldn't find the words to speak.

Oh my god.

I didn't know Ryder looked even hotter in casual clothes, he wore a grey and blue sweater that hugged his muscles, green pants and runners.

His hair was messy and he smelled so amazing and manly.

It looked like he put no effort, he just effortlessly looked so hot.

"You look...stunning" His eyes shimmered at me as he spoke in a husky voice that could make any girl fall to their knees.

"I-I, thanks you look really hot too- I mean" I shut my mouth to stop talking.

Great one Addison.

Ryder laughs lightly in a laugh that is so sexy before looking back at me and then speaking again.

"Come on, my driver is waiting for us" Ryder says before I shut the door and lock it.

He grabs my hand after he grabs all of my bags for me.

"So where are we going?" I ask curiously as Marcus drives away in the limo once we get in.

"You will see soon, champagne?" Ryder asks me, I stare at the most likely expensive bottle before nodding slightly.

"Have you ever had it before?" He asks me as he must have seen me stare at so curiously like a child looking at something they have never seen before.

"Um, I mean I- no" I say quickly, it was embarrassing that I have never had champagne before.

I mean who hasn't had champagne before?

Ryder glances at me shocked for a second before moving closer to me.

"Well I am not pressuring you into drinking it but there is a first time for everything" He whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

I know there is, he is right a little can't hurt right?

"Ok, I'll try it" I say before sipping it lightly.

I held in a huge gasp of how good it was.

Wow.

It was bubbly and sweet with a touch of alcohol on my tongue.