Chapter fifteen

Pic of Addison played by this stunning person Madison Fisher ;)

uploaded a day earlier for you guys cause I love you ;) XX

Ryder looks at me smirking, he looked really hot...

He wore an all-black suit and his hair was messy but still professional, I don't know why but I suddenly became really confident and walked closer to him.

God he smelled so good.

"Addison" he says huskily while looking at me.

"Ryder" I say while looking up at bitting my lip.

The stare in each other's eyes seemed like it would never end, I could stare into his big, brown eyes all day but nothing lasts forever.

"Ok, ok you love birds have to go now and Addison don't be too tired when you come home I need all details." Mia winks at me before literally pushing me and Ryder out of the apartment.

I looked up at Ryder and we both laughed a little before taking the elevator and then getting into Ryder's mustang, I bit my lip when this time I notice he is driving.

"Come on I'm a better driver than Marcus." He says as I slide my hand into his, I sit in the car before he closes the door and gets into the passenger seat and then drives away, really fast.

The silence killed me, until Ryder finally spoke.

"You look really pretty Addison." He smirks before driving faster.

My gum almost fell out of my mouth as I screamed in my head and almost chocked.

Shit, he thinks I look pretty?

That's the first time I have ever heard it besides from Mia.

"Oh...um...I...than...thanks." I stumble while blushing, just shut up Addison.

He chuckles before continuing to drive while I fumble with my seat belt, my cheeks still bright red.

Once we finally enter a ball room, taking a deep breath I take Ryder's hand before walking into the function, arm in arm.

The minute we stepped inside, everyone went silent as they all looked at us.

Ryder noticing that I tensed up he whispered something in my ear...

"Don't worry you have me, let me do all the talking." He says before I nod and we both walk into the centre of the ball room.

"Everyone this my assistant Addison Snow, have a good night." He says making me feel a little angry.

Why would you think he thought of you as anything else?

Bitting my lip and nodding my head I loosened the grip on Ryder's arm as he hand went to my waist.

Looking up at him, I glanced where he was looking, I rolled my eyes when it was just a random flirt twisting her hair and trying to unbutton her dress in front of Ryder.

Have some dignity, I think to myself.

As Ryder walked off with me I met a lot of people and it was a little overwhelming.

"I will be right back, I just need some air." I say over the music, Ryder nods his head at me before turning back to some employees.

The minute I step outside I sigh and let the fresh air take over me.

Noticing It was already getting dark, I was about to step back inside when someone grabbed my arm.

Groaning I froze when that person spun me around.