Chapter twenty eight

*Ryder's point of view*

I hate Mondays, I always get either hungover the night before or find a woman in my bed again.

Sighing I got up before feeling relieved that I didn't sleep with anyone at my house last night.

I stepped out of my room before heading into my huge shower.

I let the hot water run on me as Addison appeared in my mind again, how does she do this to me?

She is so beautiful and not look any other women I have met, her past was so tragic but yet I never even knew because she still puts on a smile and acts like everything is fine, when it's not.

I had to go out with her again, but not right now everything was just too fucked up and complicated.

My eyes went dark and my fists clenched when the thought of Jack Snow run through my mind.

FUCK, I hate him I hope he is ready to rot in hell where he belongs, sick fucking bastard how dare he do this to her I-

Before I could continue, anger consumed me.

I punched my shower wall, I stared at the wall and I surprised myself about how hard I punched it.

I could see out of the bathroom, it was like a window was in the shower.

My knuckles were bleeding and hurt like hell but I was numb by anger, Jack snow doesn't know what is coming for him.

Dickhead.

I sighed before stepping out of the shower, drying myself and then bandaging up my knuckles.

I ran my hand through my hair before putting my grey suit on.

I looked at the time on my silver Rolex and quickly stepped out of my huge building.

As I sat in my limo I nodded at Marcus before glancing at my phone.

To Ryder Walsh:

I'm ready to find Jacob.

From Addison Snow

I replied with and okay before getting out my tracking device and Jacob's files for her.

I had to lie about how I got his files, Addison would kill me.

*Flashback*

I sighed, it was the night of the gala I had just dropped Addison home and I was left surrounded by my thoughts.

I breathed heavily the only person I knew that could help Addison was Tessa, it killed me to say it but it was true.

I will do anything to help Addison find her brother and then get revenge on that son of a bitch aka her father.

I nervously and angrily rung Tessa's cell phone, because who the hell knows where she is.

After five rings she finally answers and her voice made me want to kill her.

"Oh, hi baby I haven't heard from you in ages" She giggles, I rolled my eyes.

God give me strength.

"Shut up you skank, I am not here for you I need your help" I say while mentally killing myself.

"Sure anything for my baby" She says I controlled myself to not breaking my phone and then tracking her down to kill her.

I hated when she called me that.

"Jacob's Snows files, record and everything" I say as she muffles before replying.