Chapter fifty two

*A year later*

I didn't ever imagine life would be so amazing, I have always seen the dark and scary side to the life but never the happy and peaceful one.

My life went from being a living hell to one that was ever only in my dreams.

Ryder and I are going so well, perfect even, I am so lucky to have in my life, he is my everything.

I would like to say things changed but nothing really has, I have moved out from my apartment with Mia since she has moved into a house with her new boyfriend Jason.

I am so happy for her since she finally saw how bad Dan was and broke up with him, I like Jason since he so nice and is way better for her.

Ryder and I have moved into his mansion together and I never knew living with him could be so fun and perfect.

I now run my own modelling agency after I decided that accounting is something I really didn't want to do even if my boyfriend was my boss.

I also turned 21 the other day and I feel like I have grown so much over the past year, I celebrated Ryder's 25th birthday the other day as well and it couldn't have gone any better.

I jerk out of my thoughts when I hear my phone ring, I answer it quickly once I see Ryder's name flash across the screen.

"Hello?" I say while looking at the window in my office.

"Addison, I am picking you up at home soon to dress fancy and get ready for a date" he says before hanging up.

I laugh before leaving my office and letting everyone know that they can go home early.

Once I step into the mansion I step into the shower before thinking what Ryder has planned for me this time.

I step out and dry myself and my hair before doing my usual routine, Once I am done I walk into our walk in closet and pick out a dress.

I place on a black tight dress that has long sleeves with a black choker.

I apply my makeup before placing on my necklace and sliver earrings, I slip into my nude heals before grabbing my black purse.

I leave my hair straight down, I spray sweet perfume all over me before walking out after finally being happy with my look.

I walk down the stairs and see Ryder waiting at the front door for me glancing at his watch, my breath caught in my throat and I blush when Ryder looks at me looking so hot.

I walk down the stairs before he walks to me, kissing me with so much passion that I nearly fall over.

"You look so beautiful" he wisphers in my ear before kissing my neck.

"You don't look so bad yourself" I reply before he laughs and laces my hand in his.

"Follow me" He says before leading me into the limo.

"Where are we going?" I ask before he tugs at his tie nervously.

"You will see soon, just wait" He says before pouring me a glass of champagne.

For the rest of the ride we laugh, talk and kiss.

Once we approach our detestation he grabs my hand and leads me into the the private jet with a smirk on his face.

"Wow, now you have me interested" I say before we both take a seat into the private jet.

"So where do you think we are going?" He asks me as I sit on his lap while he keeps asking me questions.