Suswagatham

Hello one and all😎
For those of you who don't know me , I m an avid reader of Ragsan ff (have read more than 450 Ragsan ffs and yes I keep a count and maintain a diary too😂😂)
I am also famous for my irregular comments which by the way is something I plan to reduce 😁

After much deliberation and seeing the dearth of Ragsan fics being updated everyday, have decided to finally come up with a small idea of a story.
Now being an extremely active reader I know that the moment a writer publishes a story you are sharing a piece of your imagination with another. Your story becomes a part of the collective unconscious as your imagination is now a part of your reader's thoughts too😁

No matter whether the part is small or not, from experience I can say the moment I read a story I m connected to it and while the author must have published just one part and vanished for years (happened to me on TU) I become involved such that I m still waiting for the writer to come back.
Starting a concept or idea is easy but delivering it to its fruition is difficult.

Hence I apologize if I start my story and leave it in between or I m unable to move past perhaps even the first part. Now in case you guys are ready to bear this and still want me to write,
here is the concept. I have not revealed much (nothing actually so that agar isske baad dimaag mein kuch nahin aaye, toh u guys can happily forget my story since maine kuch likha hi nahin 😁😁)

Chalo bahut badbad kar di, here goes my 2 lines on my concept😁

How do you know that the one you fell in love with was your soulmate? Does love stand the test of time once the attraction fades away? What is love to you?
Making sacrifices, caring about the other person or trusting the person in the face of adversity?

What would have happened in Swaragini's life once Laksh came back and Swara sanskar reconciled? Would the Raglak relationship continue to be the same without any cracks? Would Swara's mistrust on Sanskar be a learning lesson for all?

Waise @ragika1 this is the surprise I wanted to tell u 😁

@saromythi @aliya598 @live_till_it_hurts and everyone who tagged me in that category for readers who you would want as writers😁