Part 2

After much deliberation, here I am with the next chapter. I had written this part a week back but then didn't like it😂 But now I m posting this😁God I was so confused as to what to include in this part😁 Since quite a few ppl have requested me to concentrate on Ragsan, I have decided to do the same😁 Hence the flashback will be delayed😁
Please forgive me for the grammatical mistakes 😁 zyada expect mat karna🙈
Enough bak bak😁😂
Dialogues will be in bold.
Narration in normal font.)

Ragsan were sitting in Ragini's cabin where Sanskar was enthusiastically narrating her the events that occurred during his trip while Ragini listened with amusement.
He proceeded to show her the pictures of his trip when suddenly his eyes widened in shock. He had left his luggage in the cab in his hurry to meet Ragini !!
"Forgot your luggage again ? Did you?" Ragini smirked
"What are you talking about Ragu? Sanky replied nervous
" I went home dropped it and then came to meet you"
"Oh. I thought you forgot it in the cab you had taken from the airport. There was a cabbie yelling at the reception that some mad man forgot to pick his luggage from the car. " Ragini replied while an idea struck her mind. She decided to have some fun 😁😁
"My bad. I will just call the reception and instruct the cabbie to take the luggage back to the airport." Ragu dialed the intercom while controlling a smile.
Sanskar choked on his juice. He quickly proceeded to cut the call
"No no don't".
"Why Sanskar? Poor guy who lost his luggage must be looking for it" Ragini proceeded to dial again.
"Arre because that is my luggage you are trying to send away." Sanky cut the call again
" How can it be your luggage? You have left it at home na" Ragini dialed the number again
" Fine I admit. In the excitement to meet you I forgot to take my luggage from the car. Now will you stop trying to send my things away" Sanky frantically replied

Ragini broke into violent fits of laughter while Sanky looked on confused
"You know" Haha "it is" Haha "so easy" Haha "to" Haha "rile" Haha "you up" Ragu replied.
"What do you mean" Sanky asked her
"Maine tumhara saamaan pehle hi ghar bhijwa diya tha. Yeh sab toh bas chota sa drama tha taaki main tumhara reaction dekh sakoon 😂😂😂 You look hilarious with that face😁😂😂 (I had already sent your luggage home. All this was a little prank so that I could see your reaction)

"You !" Sanky threw a cushion at Ragini from the sofa adjacent.
Ragini bent sideaways and replied cheekily "3 saal ho Gaye Magar ab bhi tumhara nishana bada kharab hai. You know you should work on your aim Sanky😂" (Three years have passed but still you aim is very bad Sanskar)
"Accha jee, abhi dikhata hoon !" Sanskar charged towards Ragu while she tried to flee. (Acting smart, wait I will show you)
It seemed as though they were part of the cat and mouse chase as they both ran around the cabin messing up the entire place. Sanskar finally caught hold of her hand and in the process of pulling her hand, landed up on the sofa with Ragini on top of him.
As they lay on top of each other, both shared a deep eyelock. Sanskar slowly removed the hair strands from Ragini's face that were blocking his view.
As they stared into each other's eyes, they could gauge the hidden pain in each other's eyes that never seemed to go away. Their eyelock was broken with the sound of Sanskar's phone ringing.

Ragini quickly got up and adjusted her dress while Sanskar picked up the call
"Done? Theek hai, hum aa rahe hain," Sanskar responded and cut the call. (Ok, we are coming)
"Kya hua Sanskar" Ragini asked him ( What happened Sanskar)
"Woh Ragu Dad has called us for an urgent meeting. We need to go."
Saying this he grabbed her hand and led her outside

"Surprise !" Ragini was greeted with a loud noise and familiar faces as she proceeded into the cabin.
As she looked around she could see various pictures of her hung on the walls while the room was decorated with balloons and streamers. On another side of the room, a large board displaying "Congratulations Ragini" was set up. As she looked around with an amused smile, she could spot her two people standing with wide smiles at the end of the crowd.
She walked towards them and hugged the girl.
"Purvi di" Ragini exclaimed happily with a smile on her face.
"When did you land and what is all this? As far as I know this deal was not so hard to crack that I m gettting so many praises for it😁😉 Then why this celebration? Waise how was Switzerland? Maza aaya?" Ragini quizzed Purvi (Did you have fun)
"Arre saali Sahiba ek minute saans toh le lo ya yahin poori interrogation kar dogi😂😂" The man beside Purvi replied. (Oh my sweet sister-in-law, take a breath will you? Or are you planning to complete our interrogation here itself)
"Arjun jiju !" Ragini pouted and gave him a hug.
"Hum tumhe har saval ka jawab denge magar pehle cake toh kaato Pet mein chodoge daud rahe hain" Arjun said with a smile. (We will answer all your questions but first cut the cake as I m hungry)

Ragini cut the truffle cake and fed Arvi (Arjun Purvi) ,Sanskar and the others.
"Well these celebrations are to commemorate your successful completion of 3 years in this office. Aur inn saari celebrations ka credit jaata hai inn janab ko" Arjun said and pointed to Sanskar who was seen gobbling another piece of cake😎😁🙈(And the credit for today's celebrations goes to this gentlemen)

As Ragini looked towards Sanskar, her eyes held deep emotions of joy, gratitude, admiration for the person who had been her biggest support, confidant and friend in the past three years of her life. She couldn't help but wonder if she would have survived much less succeeded in this world without the presence of Sanskar.
As her mind wandered into the thoughts of the past, her chain of thoughts were broken by the sound of Sanskar's voice.
"Kahan kho gayi madam?" Ab din bhar yahin khade rehne ka irada hai kya ya phir kahin baithogi bi bhi"😁 Sanskar smiled and raised his eyebrows in question. (Where are you lost madam? Are u planning to stand here all day or do u also plan to sit somewhere )
She nodded in a no and moved to meet other people in the room while Sanskar stared at her retreating figure.

He knew where her mind had wandered off to but right now he decided to not address the topic as he had better things to focus on.
He knew that the shadows of the past would never leave them but as he glanced at Ragini at one end of the room laughing with Arvi, he vowed to ensure that the past would not snatch her happiness this time.

(Note: Since I have read too many stories and I m not a writer, it may happen that my writing style may be inspired by some of your writing styles. I m still trying to figure out which style I m most comfortable with.
Frankly speaking I think this update was ok-ok. I m not particularly happy with it.
Just wrote something that came in my mind since you guys were waiting. Decided to finally publish it today as it is my sister's birthday 😊
Hopefully I will get into the flow once I get better ideas 😁😁
Thank you so much for all your support and your patience 😊😊😊 I m overjoyed with your response 😊😊
Bye😘😘😘)

P.S. The people in the picture on top are Arjun Purvi (Arvi❤) Not Ashvik 😁 Arvi and Ashvik are different😁