Part 12

Hi everyone ! So sorry for the delay. This is dedicated to all of you who were patiently waiting for this update. Especially dedicated to Aloo❤️
Bohot kuch hai bolne ke liye magar baad mein bolungi. Let's start

Dialogues in bold
Thoughts in italics
Narration in normal font

Contd from last part.

Ragini had returned to her room to check up on Sanskar. The encounter with Swara had left her feeling furious beyond limits. Oh how she wanted to punish Swara for spewing filth. But she knew it would result in no change in her sister's behaviour. So against better judgement, she decided to check up on Sanskar and talk to him. His presence itself was like a soothing balm and right now she needed to calm herself down. result in her getting hurt, she had decided to speak to the one person who could calm her mind instantly.
As she walked into the room with light steps so as to not disturb his sleep in case he was still asleep, she was perplexed to see that he was not in the room. She tried giving him a call but every time the phone got disconnected.
Ragini wondered as she sat on the sofa.

Where had Sanskar gone in this state? He was injured and he needed to rest. Ragini sat in deep thought for a few minutes and then stood up.  Whatever was the scenario, she needed to find out his whereabouts and also needed to knock some sense into her sister.

She was determined to patch things up between the couple. Her sister was feather brained. But Sanskar loved her and that was all that mattered.

She took resolute steps and walked towards Swara's room. She briefly collided with Sanskar as he ran outside the room. She ran after him but he disappeared into the lift and paid no heed to her calling out his name.
She was perplexed looking at his disheveled state but finally decided to let him be.
Had Swara been the cause of his breakdown? Had she uttered the same filth to Sanskar that she had accused Ragini of few hours back? She wondered.
She had to speak to Swara first. She strode towards the Room and spotted a white key card in the hallway. She stopped her steps to inspect the card. Upon inspecting it closely, she realised that it was their room key card and Sanskar had dropped must have dropped his key card in a haste as he collided with her in the hallway.

She slowly picked it and up stood outside Swara's room. She knocked at the door thrice but she received no response. Assuming Swara must have been in the washroom, she decided to enter the room to speak to her. She slowly inserted the key card in the slot and walked into the room with light steps.

The room looked in a disarray with clothes scattered all around. Perplexed at the state of the room, she decided to walk in further.

As her eyes scanned the room, her eyes landed on two naked figures huddled together on the bed. As she glanced further, she realised that the two figures were none other than her sister and husband, cuddling together in what could be termed as a intimate position. The sight of Swara's head lying on Laksh's naked torso while their hands were interlinked was a sight that her mind could not erase.
Ragini looked aghast and her steps started tracing back until she felt bile rise up her throat and she ran of of the room.

Hey eyes had teared up but strangely she left numb. It was as of she could not feel any emotion. She didn't know what she was feeling or what she was supposed to feel. As she walked down the hallway and she gained some semblance of the objects around, She realized that of all the emotions she would be feeling, shock was not one of them. It was as though her subconscious was prepared to see such a sight.

Perplexed at her stream of thoughts, she walked towards the hotel reception.

She was moving towards the lobby when she spotted a distraught looking Sanskar desperately trying to locate something. Before she could follow him, he left the place. She spotted a silhouette sitting at the steps of the terrace garden.