Part 5

I m back after a month😁😁 Sorry for the delay but was really caught up😁 Thank you for your patience and love😊 No more bak-bak. Let's start😊😊😊
Dialogues in bold
Thoughts in italics
Narration in normal font

Flashback continued.

Ragini decided to speak to Laksh in his cabin. As she entered his cabin, she could see him pacing the room in frustration.

"Laksh" She called out his name in a soft voice.

Laksh turned swiftly and held her shoulders in a death grip.
"How could you?" he bellowed with rage.
"How could you agree with Bhai on this Ragini? How could you go against your husband" He yelled.

"Laksh I was not going against you." She replied as her eyes turned glassy.

"Oh. Is it? My bad. I m sorry I misunderstood. You were not going against me but you were intentionally trying to put me down and insult me in front of my brother."

Ragini stood shocked at his words.
Was this what he thought of her. That she would try to put him down. Years of devotion towards him and this is what he thought

"Laksh I can't even think of insulting you.I just expressed my view on the matter and that somehow matched with Sanskar's view." She replied trying to make him understand.

"And who gave you the right to express your view" He yelled as he held her tight with his nails almost digging into her skin.

His words shocked her.

"Laksh"She whispered in a meek voice as she tried to read his eyes to search for any traces of her pain
Why was she not expecting this?His eyes were brim with rage with no traces of guilt or regret for his actions.

"Laksh" Sanskar yelled as he stormed into the cabin and released Ragini from Laksh's grip.

He had been waiting to speak to Ragini but as he saw her entering Laksh's cabin he decided to give the couple some privacy to sort their issues.
He was moving away when he heard Laksh's yelling through the glass doors. As he glanced into the cabin, he could see Laksh holding Ragini in a painful grip while Ragini squirmed under his grip. He fumed seeing the situation and barged into the cabin.

Ragini stood embarrassed with her eyes lowered. She was trying her best to mask any emotion of hurt and vulnerability that could be seen her eyes. She knew he could read her better than anyone else. She quickly wiped her tears and moved out of the room.

"Laksh behave yourself. Don't forget Ragini is your wife and as a partner in this company she has the right to voice her opinion." Sanskar chided him while Laksh looked unfazed.

"Is the way to speak to your wife" Sanskar reasoned

"How I speak to my wife is none of your concern Bhai"Sanskar curled up his fists

"It is if you forget the limits of basic decency."

"Look who is talking. The one who once tried to choke the same girl to death. Tell you what you look after your wife and I will look after mine. It is better if you let me handle my wife while you handle yours." Laksh adjusted Sanskar's collar and then left the room

Sanskar pinched the bridge of his nose as he tried to calm himself down. He wanted to punch Laksh the moment he had hurt Ragini. But he was reminded of the consequences that had followed the last time he had punched him. He knew if he tried to knock some sense into his impulsive brother, his brother would take a rash decision which would impact Ragini and give Swara a chance to taunt him again. Hence he decided to leave his brother alone and follow Ragini.
As he moved out of his office, he saw Ragini taking her car.