The Fag Swag {6}

“Molly baby, can I copy your homework?” I asked pleasantly as we sat in my living room, working on our homework.

                “Nicky baby, can you read my sign language?” She pleasantly flipped me off and I pouted.

                “You are not a nice person,” I grumbled, turning my attention back to this stupid, difficult homework.

                “Neither are you. Don’t grab me like that!” She smirked as I pouted deeper.

                “Sorry I was protecting myself!” I cried.

                “And you looked like a badass doing it,” Molly confirmed with a nod. Her smirk got wider and she grabbed my remote, turning on the TV and going to Netflix. “I’m done with homework. Let’s watch a movie.”

                Molly began to scroll through my recently watched movies. She raised an eyebrow at me and sighed hopelessly.

                “Nick, you have the biggest fag swag. Eating Out, Eating Out: Sloppy Seconds, Eating Out: Drama Camp, The Breed, and Hybrid? You’re too flamboyant. I can’t handle you,” she groaned.

                “What? I get bored sometimes,” I said defensively.

                “That’s what your hand is for Nick! And that’s what Nolan was for!”

                “Oh believe me; I know,” I said with a seductive wink.

                “Nicholas, we already had this talk! Stop being slutty!”

                Molly giggled as I groaned and shook my head. “Mom!” I whined, glaring at her as she poked her head into the room and smiled.

                “Sorry honey. I’m just protecting you!” she said before disappearing again.

                “I’m adopted. I have to be adopted,” I said and beat my head against the couch miserably.

                Molly wrapped her arms around me and giggled again. I sighed as she clicked on Misery to watch. Molly could act so innocent sometimes. But I knew the truth. I saw the horns. This girl ruled Hell and she enjoyed it. But she was my best friend, and I did love her. Even if she tried to get me killed by hot guys.

                We watched the movie together until my mom called us for dinner. We shifted to the dining room and sat down together.

                My mom scooped homemade Mac-N-Cheese onto our plates before sitting down and smiling pleasantly. She passed us milk and we began to eat.

                “Where’s dad?” I asked curiously.

                “Daddy’s working late tonight Nick. Are you staying over Molly?”

                Molly shrugged at mom. “I don’t know Mrs. Bradley. I might. By the way, I’ve been keeping a good eye on your son and making sure he’s not being slutty!”

                I shot Molly a death glare. “I am not a slut!” I whined. “And you’re trying to get me killed! So hush.”

                “Nick, it’s okay honey. The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one,” mom said, giving me a sympathetic look.