The Fag Swag {22}

I walked into school and Kenneth bounded over to me. He took my hand in his and smiled, kissing me.

                “Hi Nick!” he said joyfully.

                “Hi Kenneth,” I mumbled. “I have to go to my locker. I’ll meet up with you later.”

                He nodded and kissed my cheek before releasing my hand. I hurried away to my locker and put in my combination. I began to dig around in search of one of my notebooks.

                “Nick!”

                I jumped in shock. I spun to face Molly and gave her a nervous look. Was she here to kill me or something?

                “He did it again,” she said flatly.

                “What do you mean?” I asked, completely confused. Who did what?

                “Well, let’s see. You no longer have a facebook or an AOL. I also received a threatening text message from your wonderful boyfriend,” she said, rolling her eyes and tossing her phone at me.

                “What? But…my passwords,” I said helplessly, pulling up facebook on Molly’s phone and searching for mine. Aw man. Kenneth really had deleted my facebook! I searched the rest of my social networks. He had deleted my facebook, my AOL, my Tumblr, my Twitter, and even my Formspring! What the hell!

                I went to Molly’s messages and opened the one from Kenneth’s number.

                From: Creepy Fucktard

                Leave Nick alone. Stay away from him you ugly bitch. He’s mine. Not that fucker Phil’s, not that ugly bastard Shaw’s, and not yours. Mine. So fuck off before I fuck you up bitch.

                I slowly handed Molly’s phone back to her and she shoved it in her pocket. She crossed her arms and glared at me.

                “Fix it,” she snapped before storming off.

                I stood up and slammed my locker shut. I leaned against it and mentally groaned. I hated this so much. How was I supposed to fix this situation?

                I began to walk towards class. I guess I’d just have to approach Kenneth about it during lunchtime. Maybe he had a reasonable explanation or something.

                Lunchtime came around and I sat outside at my usual table, waiting for Kenneth. He came out and over to me, kissing my cheek and sitting down across from me.

                “Kenneth, why did you delete all my accounts? Actually, how did you delete them?” I asked, deciding to get straight to the point.

                “I didn’t,” he said with a frown.

                My eyes widened a little. “My sheet of passwords! You took the sheet with all my passwords when I went to the bathroom, didn’t you?” I demanded. I remembered now. I had left it out the night before. He must have seen it and taken it.

                “No!” Kenneth said defensively. But I could tell he was lying.

                I opened my mouth to say more, but looked over at the doors as they opened. My jaw must have crashed through the ground at the sight.